Braga suffered a 3-2 defeat in a thrilling game against third-placed Sporting...
- Dost nets hat-trick in Sporting’s 3-2 win over Braga
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
Joseph Yobo signed by Nigerian League as ambassador
Former Everton defender Joseph Yobo has been signed by the Nigerian Professional National League.
The 35-year-old has signed for the Nigeria Professional Football League organisers ‘League Management Company’ meaning he can be drafted into any club that meets the players terms.
This rule gives an incentive for former international players to return to the Nigerian league before retiring.
Nigeria’s record appearance holder, Yobo, with 101 caps has had a well traveled career previously playing for Norwich City, Fenerbahçe, Everton, Marseille and Standard Liege.
J0seph Yobo will find out next week which team he shall be drafted into.