Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Joseph Yobo signed by Nigerian League as ambassador
Former Everton defender Joseph Yobo has been signed by the Nigerian Professional National League.
The 35-year-old has signed for the Nigeria Professional Football League organisers ‘League Management Company’ meaning he can be drafted into any club that meets the players terms.
This rule gives an incentive for former international players to return to the Nigerian league before retiring.
Nigeria’s record appearance holder, Yobo, with 101 caps has had a well traveled career previously playing for Norwich City, Fenerbahçe, Everton, Marseille and Standard Liege.
J0seph Yobo will find out next week which team he shall be drafted into.