Egyptian locals national team and Hany Ramzy face a tough period ahead as...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Joseph Yobo signed by Nigerian League as ambassador
Former Everton defender Joseph Yobo has been signed by the Nigerian Professional National League.
The 35-year-old has signed for the Nigeria Professional Football League organisers ‘League Management Company’ meaning he can be drafted into any club that meets the players terms.
This rule gives an incentive for former international players to return to the Nigerian league before retiring.
Nigeria’s record appearance holder, Yobo, with 101 caps has had a well traveled career previously playing for Norwich City, Fenerbahçe, Everton, Marseille and Standard Liege.
J0seph Yobo will find out next week which team he shall be drafted into.