After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Joseph Yobo signed by Nigerian League as ambassador
Former Everton defender Joseph Yobo has been signed by the Nigerian Professional National League.
The 35-year-old has signed for the Nigeria Professional Football League organisers ‘League Management Company’ meaning he can be drafted into any club that meets the players terms.
This rule gives an incentive for former international players to return to the Nigerian league before retiring.
Nigeria’s record appearance holder, Yobo, with 101 caps has had a well traveled career previously playing for Norwich City, Fenerbahçe, Everton, Marseille and Standard Liege.
J0seph Yobo will find out next week which team he shall be drafted into.