KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Joseph Yobo signed by Nigerian League as ambassador
Former Everton defender Joseph Yobo has been signed by the Nigerian Professional National League.
The 35-year-old has signed for the Nigeria Professional Football League organisers ‘League Management Company’ meaning he can be drafted into any club that meets the players terms.
This rule gives an incentive for former international players to return to the Nigerian league before retiring.
Nigeria’s record appearance holder, Yobo, with 101 caps has had a well traveled career previously playing for Norwich City, Fenerbahçe, Everton, Marseille and Standard Liege.
J0seph Yobo will find out next week which team he shall be drafted into.