Algerian side MO Bejaia are eyeing their first continental competition when they...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
Zinedine Ferhat banned for life from Algerian national teams
The Algerian FA has decided to ban Zinedine Ferhat from all Algerian national teams for life.
23-year-old Zinedine Ferhat has featured for Algeria at all youth levels and the senior national team once.
The reason for the lifetime ban is because the midfielder snubbed the U23 team by not turning up to a training camp.
Ferhat started his career at Algerian side USM Alger and played 137 times in the four year spell.