Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Zinedine Ferhat banned for life from Algerian national teams
The Algerian FA has decided to ban Zinedine Ferhat from all Algerian national teams for life.
23-year-old Zinedine Ferhat has featured for Algeria at all youth levels and the senior national team once.
The reason for the lifetime ban is because the midfielder snubbed the U23 team by not turning up to a training camp.
Ferhat started his career at Algerian side USM Alger and played 137 times in the four year spell.
This summer he joined Riyad Mahrez’s previous side AC Le Harve, although the transfer does not come into place until 1st July.