KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Zinedine Ferhat banned for life from Algerian national teams
The Algerian FA has decided to ban Zinedine Ferhat from all Algerian national teams for life.
23-year-old Zinedine Ferhat has featured for Algeria at all youth levels and the senior national team once.
The reason for the lifetime ban is because the midfielder snubbed the U23 team by not turning up to a training camp.
Ferhat started his career at Algerian side USM Alger and played 137 times in the four year spell.
This summer he joined Riyad Mahrez’s previous side AC Le Harve, although the transfer does not come into place until 1st July.