Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Zinedine Ferhat banned for life from Algerian national teams
The Algerian FA has decided to ban Zinedine Ferhat from all Algerian national teams for life.
23-year-old Zinedine Ferhat has featured for Algeria at all youth levels and the senior national team once.
The reason for the lifetime ban is because the midfielder snubbed the U23 team by not turning up to a training camp.
Ferhat started his career at Algerian side USM Alger and played 137 times in the four year spell.
This summer he joined Riyad Mahrez’s previous side AC Le Harve, although the transfer does not come into place until 1st July.