Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Zinedine Ferhat banned for life from Algerian national teams
The Algerian FA has decided to ban Zinedine Ferhat from all Algerian national teams for life.
23-year-old Zinedine Ferhat has featured for Algeria at all youth levels and the senior national team once.
The reason for the lifetime ban is because the midfielder snubbed the U23 team by not turning up to a training camp.
Ferhat started his career at Algerian side USM Alger and played 137 times in the four year spell.
This summer he joined Riyad Mahrez’s previous side AC Le Harve, although the transfer does not come into place until 1st July.