Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Ahmed Elmohamady signs 3-year contract extension
Ahmed Elmohamady will stay at Hull City after signing a new three-year deal with the Tigers.
The 28-year-old wing back has signed a new deal with Hull City seeing him stay at the club until 2019, subject to a work permit.
Elmohmady joined Hull City on loan from Sunderland in 2012 and excelled in his two six-month loan spells before making a permanent move to the Tigers in the summer of 2013.
The Egypt international will be one of two Egyptians playing in the Premier League next season after Hull City’s promotion to the top flight of English football.
Elmo started his career at Ghazi El Mahalia before impressing at ENPPI, where he was snapped up on loan by Steve Bruce, whom he has followed to Hull City.
This will be Ahmed Elmohamady’s 6th season in the Premier League.