Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Ahmed Elmohamady signs 3-year contract extension
Ahmed Elmohamady will stay at Hull City after signing a new three-year deal with the Tigers.
The 28-year-old wing back has signed a new deal with Hull City seeing him stay at the club until 2019, subject to a work permit.
Elmohmady joined Hull City on loan from Sunderland in 2012 and excelled in his two six-month loan spells before making a permanent move to the Tigers in the summer of 2013.
The Egypt international will be one of two Egyptians playing in the Premier League next season after Hull City’s promotion to the top flight of English football.
Elmo started his career at Ghazi El Mahalia before impressing at ENPPI, where he was snapped up on loan by Steve Bruce, whom he has followed to Hull City.
This will be Ahmed Elmohamady’s 6th season in the Premier League.