Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Ahmed Elmohamady signs 3-year contract extension
Ahmed Elmohamady will stay at Hull City after signing a new three-year deal with the Tigers.
The 28-year-old wing back has signed a new deal with Hull City seeing him stay at the club until 2019, subject to a work permit.
Elmohmady joined Hull City on loan from Sunderland in 2012 and excelled in his two six-month loan spells before making a permanent move to the Tigers in the summer of 2013.
The Egypt international will be one of two Egyptians playing in the Premier League next season after Hull City’s promotion to the top flight of English football.
Elmo started his career at Ghazi El Mahalia before impressing at ENPPI, where he was snapped up on loan by Steve Bruce, whom he has followed to Hull City.
This will be Ahmed Elmohamady’s 6th season in the Premier League.