Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Ahmed Elmohamady signs 3-year contract extension
Ahmed Elmohamady will stay at Hull City after signing a new three-year deal with the Tigers.
The 28-year-old wing back has signed a new deal with Hull City seeing him stay at the club until 2019, subject to a work permit.
Elmohmady joined Hull City on loan from Sunderland in 2012 and excelled in his two six-month loan spells before making a permanent move to the Tigers in the summer of 2013.
The Egypt international will be one of two Egyptians playing in the Premier League next season after Hull City’s promotion to the top flight of English football.
Elmo started his career at Ghazi El Mahalia before impressing at ENPPI, where he was snapped up on loan by Steve Bruce, whom he has followed to Hull City.
This will be Ahmed Elmohamady’s 6th season in the Premier League.