Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Ahmed Elmohamady signs 3-year contract extension
Ahmed Elmohamady will stay at Hull City after signing a new three-year deal with the Tigers.
The 28-year-old wing back has signed a new deal with Hull City seeing him stay at the club until 2019, subject to a work permit.
Elmohmady joined Hull City on loan from Sunderland in 2012 and excelled in his two six-month loan spells before making a permanent move to the Tigers in the summer of 2013.
The Egypt international will be one of two Egyptians playing in the Premier League next season after Hull City’s promotion to the top flight of English football.
Elmo started his career at Ghazi El Mahalia before impressing at ENPPI, where he was snapped up on loan by Steve Bruce, whom he has followed to Hull City.
This will be Ahmed Elmohamady’s 6th season in the Premier League.