Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Former Zamalek midfielder joins Wadi Degla
Former Zamalek player Alaa Ali has joined Wadi Degla from Tala’a El-Gaish on a three-year-deal.
The 28-year-old midfielder, who had only one year left on his contract with the military-owned club, joined El-Gaish from Alexandria-based Smouha earlier this season.
Ali scored five goals for his side during the ongoing 2015/16 season, and assisted three others.
He left El-Gaish who sit 12th in the league standings on 40 points to join fourth-placed Degla who are contending for a spot in the African championships next season under the leadership of French manager Patrice Carteron.