Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Former Zamalek midfielder joins Wadi Degla
Former Zamalek player Alaa Ali has joined Wadi Degla from Tala’a El-Gaish on a three-year-deal.
The 28-year-old midfielder, who had only one year left on his contract with the military-owned club, joined El-Gaish from Alexandria-based Smouha earlier this season.
Ali scored five goals for his side during the ongoing 2015/16 season, and assisted three others.
He left El-Gaish who sit 12th in the league standings on 40 points to join fourth-placed Degla who are contending for a spot in the African championships next season under the leadership of French manager Patrice Carteron.