Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Former Zamalek midfielder joins Wadi Degla
Former Zamalek player Alaa Ali has joined Wadi Degla from Tala’a El-Gaish on a three-year-deal.
The 28-year-old midfielder, who had only one year left on his contract with the military-owned club, joined El-Gaish from Alexandria-based Smouha earlier this season.
Ali scored five goals for his side during the ongoing 2015/16 season, and assisted three others.
He left El-Gaish who sit 12th in the league standings on 40 points to join fourth-placed Degla who are contending for a spot in the African championships next season under the leadership of French manager Patrice Carteron.