Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary has issued an apology to everyone at...
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla now or at the end of this season
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
OFFICIAL: Junior Mapuku leaves Wadi Degla
Mapuku scored three goals, including a last-gasp winner against Al Ahly, and delivered three assists this season for Wadi Degla this season.
Although Mapuku had an option to extend his stay at Degla for another year, both parties reached an agreement to terminate the player’s contract by mutual consent, with Mapuku leaving straight to the airport headed for France.
The 26-year-old striker joined Wadi Degla last summer on a free transfer, coming from Bulgarian side PFC Beroe. Mapuku was also a product of AS Monaco’s youth sector, although he never made it to the first team.