Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Junior Mapuku leaves Wadi Degla
Egyptian Premier League side Wadi Degla have agreed to let first team striker Junior Mapuku leave, having spent only one season at the club.
Mapuku scored three goals, including a last-gasp winner against Al Ahly, and delivered three assists this season for Wadi Degla this season.
Although Mapuku had an option to extend his stay at Degla for another year, both parties reached an agreement to terminate the player’s contract by mutual consent, with Mapuku leaving straight to the airport headed for France.
The 26-year-old striker joined Wadi Degla last summer on a free transfer, coming from Bulgarian side PFC Beroe. Mapuku was also a product of AS Monaco’s youth sector, although he never made it to the first team.