The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
OFFICIAL: Junior Mapuku leaves Wadi Degla
Egyptian Premier League side Wadi Degla have agreed to let first team striker Junior Mapuku leave, having spent only one season at the club.
Mapuku scored three goals, including a last-gasp winner against Al Ahly, and delivered three assists this season for Wadi Degla this season.
Although Mapuku had an option to extend his stay at Degla for another year, both parties reached an agreement to terminate the player’s contract by mutual consent, with Mapuku leaving straight to the airport headed for France.
The 26-year-old striker joined Wadi Degla last summer on a free transfer, coming from Bulgarian side PFC Beroe. Mapuku was also a product of AS Monaco’s youth sector, although he never made it to the first team.