Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
EXCLUSIVE | Agent denies new offers for Ramadan Sobhy
Following Al Ahly’s win against Ismaily and securing the 38th league title, Mahmoud Taher, Al Ahly’s president, mentioned on TV that Ramadan Sobhy has received bids from English and Italian clubs other than Stoke City.
Speaking exclusively to KingFut, Nader Shawky, Sobhy’s agent, firmly denied Mahmoud Taher’s claims.
“Ramadan only received offers from Stoke City and Udinese,” Shawky commented.
Shawky mentioned that Stoke City are the only club to send their representatives to meet with him and Sobhy in order to discuss personal terms.
“Up to this moment, no other club contacted me or Ramadan,” he added.
Nader Shawky also mentioned that the latest Brexit results shouldn’t affect the deal.
“Stoke City are aggressively pushing forward with the deal. They want to finalize the deal as soon as possible,” he concluded.
It’s well worth mentioning that Udinese also joined the race for Ramadan Sobhy, however, it seems that Stoke City are still in the lead.