Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
EXCLUSIVE | Agent denies new offers for Ramadan Sobhy
Following Al Ahly’s win against Ismaily and securing the 38th league title, Mahmoud Taher, Al Ahly’s president, mentioned on TV that Ramadan Sobhy has received bids from English and Italian clubs other than Stoke City.
Speaking exclusively to KingFut, Nader Shawky, Sobhy’s agent, firmly denied Mahmoud Taher’s claims.
“Ramadan only received offers from Stoke City and Udinese,” Shawky commented.
Shawky mentioned that Stoke City are the only club to send their representatives to meet with him and Sobhy in order to discuss personal terms.
“Up to this moment, no other club contacted me or Ramadan,” he added.
Nader Shawky also mentioned that the latest Brexit results shouldn’t affect the deal.
“Stoke City are aggressively pushing forward with the deal. They want to finalize the deal as soon as possible,” he concluded.
It’s well worth mentioning that Udinese also joined the race for Ramadan Sobhy, however, it seems that Stoke City are still in the lead.