Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
EXCLUSIVE | Agent denies new offers for Ramadan Sobhy
Following Al Ahly’s win against Ismaily and securing the 38th league title, Mahmoud Taher, Al Ahly’s president, mentioned on TV that Ramadan Sobhy has received bids from English and Italian clubs other than Stoke City.
Speaking exclusively to KingFut, Nader Shawky, Sobhy’s agent, firmly denied Mahmoud Taher’s claims.
“Ramadan only received offers from Stoke City and Udinese,” Shawky commented.
Shawky mentioned that Stoke City are the only club to send their representatives to meet with him and Sobhy in order to discuss personal terms.
“Up to this moment, no other club contacted me or Ramadan,” he added.
Nader Shawky also mentioned that the latest Brexit results shouldn’t affect the deal.
“Stoke City are aggressively pushing forward with the deal. They want to finalize the deal as soon as possible,” he concluded.
It’s well worth mentioning that Udinese also joined the race for Ramadan Sobhy, however, it seems that Stoke City are still in the lead.