Abdulai Alhassan, Bolga All Stars FC owner, featured in his team’s draw...
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
Volleyball: Egypt lose against Finland 3-0 in the World league
The Egyptian Volleyball Team lost against Finland 3-0 in the first round of 2016 FIVB World League on Friday in Cairo.
Egypt lost its first match in the E2 pool, held in Cairo, against Finland 3-0 after winning their previous match against China 3-0 in the last round in pool C2, which was played in Czech Republic.
Fouad Shoukry’s men started the match with a great performance, putting their hopes on Egyptian top scorer Ahmed Kotb, but they could not keep up with Finland as they lost three straight sets (22-25, 17-25, 22-25).
The Egyptians will play against Japan in the second round of the E2 pool on Saturday. They will then play against Turkey in the last round before traveling to Korea to face Netherlands in pool G2.