Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Volleyball: Egypt lose against Finland 3-0 in the World league
The Egyptian Volleyball Team lost against Finland 3-0 in the first round of 2016 FIVB World League on Friday in Cairo.
Egypt lost its first match in the E2 pool, held in Cairo, against Finland 3-0 after winning their previous match against China 3-0 in the last round in pool C2, which was played in Czech Republic.
Fouad Shoukry’s men started the match with a great performance, putting their hopes on Egyptian top scorer Ahmed Kotb, but they could not keep up with Finland as they lost three straight sets (22-25, 17-25, 22-25).
The Egyptians will play against Japan in the second round of the E2 pool on Saturday. They will then play against Turkey in the last round before traveling to Korea to face Netherlands in pool G2.