Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Al Masry signs Ahmed Sherwida
Al Masry signs Ahmed Sherwida in order to boost their attacking options for next season.
Hossam Hassan’s Al Masry have successfully signed striker Ahmed Sherwida from ENPPI in order to boost their attacking options for next season.
The 25-year-old has featured in 29 games with the Petroleum club this season, scoring just 3 goals.
This will be the player’s second spell with the Green Eagles. He had a previous spell at Al Masry before leaving to Ittihad of Alexandria and then to ENPPI.
Al Masry currently occupy the 3rd position in the league table, and are looking to cement themselves into this position, in order to participate in the CAF Confederation Cup next season.