Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Al Masry signs Ahmed Sherwida
Al Masry signs Ahmed Sherwida in order to boost their attacking options for next season.
Hossam Hassan’s Al Masry have successfully signed striker Ahmed Sherwida from ENPPI in order to boost their attacking options for next season.
The 25-year-old has featured in 29 games with the Petroleum club this season, scoring just 3 goals.
This will be the player’s second spell with the Green Eagles. He had a previous spell at Al Masry before leaving to Ittihad of Alexandria and then to ENPPI.
Al Masry currently occupy the 3rd position in the league table, and are looking to cement themselves into this position, in order to participate in the CAF Confederation Cup next season.