In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
EXCLUSIVE | Karim Hafez trial breaks down
KingFut has previously revealed that Hafez was going to travel on June 26 to undergo a 10-day trial at Stade Rennais, before the Ligue 1 side called it off.
KingFut understands that with Rennais close to sealing the signing of Afonso Figueiredo, the club felt there would be no need to have a trial for Hafez.
Hafez spent last season at Cypriot team Omonoia Nicosia on loan from his parent club S.K. Lierse. Earlier last week, the Cypriot club announced they have accepted Hafez’s request to continue his playing career at another club.
The 20-year-old, who joined Belgian side Lierse from Wadi Degla in 2014, has previously confirmed the presence of European offers for his services.