Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
EXCLUSIVE | Stoke City give Al Ahly ultimatum over Sobhi move
The Potters have been after the 19-year-old for three weeks now and have given Al Ahly 72 hours to accept their proposal for Ramadan Sobhi or else they’ll pull out of the deal.
Sobhi’s agent, Nader Shawky, confirmed to KingFut the intention of Stoke to pull the plug on the deal as the Red Devils have taken too long to respond to the proposal.
“The proposal is there for Al Ahly to accept. It has been for three weeks now and Stoke are getting sick of this,” Nader confirmed.
Al Ahly boss Martin Jol had claimed Ramadan Sobhi should go for at least €10 million, something which Nader laughed away.
“Jol doesn’t want Ramadan to leave. He’s the one keeping the deal from happening because Ramadan is a superb player and Jol wants to win the CAF Champions League and go to the Club World Cup, which is understandable,” continued Nader.
“But saying that he should go for €10 million is not reasonable. I’m willing to give him a mandate to get an offer for €10 million for Ramadan Sobhi.
“Stoke City are offering €4 million for Sobhi, with an additional €1 million based on his performances with the club,” revealed his agent.
“Stoke have informed me that Al Ahly need to reply to the offer in 72 hours or else they will pull out of the deal,” Nader concluded.