Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan spoke about his side’s encounter with Nigeria’s Ifeanyi...
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
OFFICIAL: Ismaily announce signing of Amr Abdel-Fattah
Amr Abdel-Fattah, Al Ahly’s former youth product, has put pen to paper on a four-year contract with Ismaily, after ending his successful stint with two-times Kuwaiti league winners Khaitan SC.
Abdel-Fattah, who’s nicknamed ‘Amoory’, was often labelled ‘The Egyptian Iniesta’ by Kuwaiti football experts due to the similarities between him and the Spanish playmaker.
Amr Abdel-Fattah is Ismaily’s second signing of this transfer window, following the signing of Amro Tarek, Real Betis’ left back.