A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
OFFICIAL: Ismaily announce signing of Amr Abdel-Fattah
Amr Abdel-Fattah, Al Ahly’s former youth product, has put pen to paper on a four-year contract with Ismaily, after ending his successful stint with two-times Kuwaiti league winners Khaitan SC.
Abdel-Fattah, who’s nicknamed ‘Amoory’, was often labelled ‘The Egyptian Iniesta’ by Kuwaiti football experts due to the similarities between him and the Spanish playmaker.
Amr Abdel-Fattah is Ismaily’s second signing of this transfer window, following the signing of Amro Tarek, Real Betis’ left back.