Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
OFFICIAL: Ismaily announce signing of Amr Abdel-Fattah
Amr Abdel-Fattah, Al Ahly’s former youth product, has put pen to paper on a four-year contract with Ismaily, after ending his successful stint with two-times Kuwaiti league winners Khaitan SC.
Abdel-Fattah, who’s nicknamed ‘Amoory’, was often labelled ‘The Egyptian Iniesta’ by Kuwaiti football experts due to the similarities between him and the Spanish playmaker.
Amr Abdel-Fattah is Ismaily’s second signing of this transfer window, following the signing of Amro Tarek, Real Betis’ left back.