AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
OFFICIAL: Ismaily announce signing of Amr Abdel-Fattah
Amr Abdel-Fattah, Al Ahly’s former youth product, has put pen to paper on a four-year contract with Ismaily, after ending his successful stint with two-times Kuwaiti league winners Khaitan SC.
Abdel-Fattah, who’s nicknamed ‘Amoory’, was often labelled ‘The Egyptian Iniesta’ by Kuwaiti football experts due to the similarities between him and the Spanish playmaker.
Amr Abdel-Fattah is Ismaily’s second signing of this transfer window, following the signing of Amro Tarek, Real Betis’ left back.