Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
OFFICIAL: Ismaily announce signing of Amr Abdel-Fattah
Amr Abdel-Fattah, Al Ahly’s former youth product, has put pen to paper on a four-year contract with Ismaily, after ending his successful stint with two-times Kuwaiti league winners Khaitan SC.
Abdel-Fattah, who’s nicknamed ‘Amoory’, was often labelled ‘The Egyptian Iniesta’ by Kuwaiti football experts due to the similarities between him and the Spanish playmaker.
Amr Abdel-Fattah is Ismaily’s second signing of this transfer window, following the signing of Amro Tarek, Real Betis’ left back.