The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
EXCLUSIVE: Arab Contractor’s Taher Mohamed set for Sporting trial
Arab Contractor’s forward Taher Mohamed is set to undergo trial at Portuguese club Sporting Clube de Portugal.
The 18-year-old was linked with Anderlecht, Monaco and Basel in 2014 after excelling with the U-17 Egyptian national team. Two years later and the young starlet is set for a trial at Sporting Lisbon. Taher confirmed to KingFut that he is going to travel after Egypt’s match against Angola on the 8th of July.
Taher made his first team debut against Al Ahly in the Egyptian Premier League back in 2014 ageing only 16-years old. So far in the 2015/2016 season Taher scored two goals in 14 appearances for the Mountain’s Wolves as well as scoring once in his only appearance against Rwanda for the U-20 Pharaohs in the 2017 U-20 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers a few weeks ago.
It’s worth noting that former Contractors president Sherif Habib claimed Taher will follow in the footsteps of Mohamed Elneny and Mohamed Salah, with many regarding him as the next best talent to come out of the club since the duo.