The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
EXCLUSIVE | Club deny Chelsea interest in Ahmed El-Shennawy
Reports emerged from British portal The Sun claiming London giants are looking to make a £3 million move for Zamalek keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy.
Despite those claims, Zamalek president has denied the rumors of the club receiving any approach.
Regardless, a move would not make sense as the 25-year-old is Egypt’s starting goalkeeper, with the Pharaohs already qualified to the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon and are pushing for a first FIFA World Cup appearance since 1990.