Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE | Club deny Chelsea interest in Ahmed El-Shennawy
Reports emerged from British portal The Sun claiming London giants are looking to make a £3 million move for Zamalek keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy.
Despite those claims, Zamalek president has denied the rumors of the club receiving any approach.
Regardless, a move would not make sense as the 25-year-old is Egypt’s starting goalkeeper, with the Pharaohs already qualified to the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon and are pushing for a first FIFA World Cup appearance since 1990.