Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
EFA fine Ismaily and suspend their goalkeeping coach
The Egyptian Football Association decided to fine Al Ismaily and suspend their goalkeeping coach Safaan El Sagheir.
The EFA issued a five thousand pound fine as a result of Ismaily’s coaching staff raiding into the pitch during the match against Al Ahly.
The game witnessed the coronation of Al Ahly with the 38th Premier League title after defeating Ismaily 2-1.
Moreover, the EFA issued a ten thousand pound fine and a four-match suspension for Ismaily’s goalkeeping coach Safaan El Sagheir who broke his three games suspension, raided the pitch and protested against the referee.