Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
EFA fine Ismaily and suspend their goalkeeping coach
The Egyptian Football Association decided to fine Al Ismaily and suspend their goalkeeping coach Safaan El Sagheir.
The EFA issued a five thousand pound fine as a result of Ismaily’s coaching staff raiding into the pitch during the match against Al Ahly.
The game witnessed the coronation of Al Ahly with the 38th Premier League title after defeating Ismaily 2-1.
Moreover, the EFA issued a ten thousand pound fine and a four-match suspension for Ismaily’s goalkeeping coach Safaan El Sagheir who broke his three games suspension, raided the pitch and protested against the referee.