The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Egypt U-20 face Angola one day before Cairo derby
Al Ahly vs Zamalek is scheduled for the day after the Egypt vs Angola clash which would be problematic for some players, especially Ramadan Sobhi.
Al Ahly’s technical staff don’t want the player to take part in the Egypt vs Angola game in order to be fully fit for Africa’s greatest derby, even though the league is already secured.
On the other hand, Metemed Gamal, Egypt’s U-20 coach, insisted that he will heavily depend on Ramadan Sobhi against Angola.
It’s well worth mentioning that Khaled Abdelaziz, Egypt’s minister of sports and youth, has stated that he will find a solution for this issue as soon as possible. There has also been suggestions that the Cairo derby might be rescheduled.