Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
OFFICIAL: Mostafa Galal joins Lierse
Wadi Degla midfielder Mostafa Galal has joined Belgian side Lierse S.K. for one year starting next season, the club announced on Monday.
The 26-year-old midfielder joined Wadi Degla this season from Iraqi side Al-Talaba, before completing his move to Lierse on Monday.
He will play alongside former Misr El-Maqassa midfielder Amr Barakat, who also joined Lierse on Monday and under the leadership of compatriot Mohamed Abdel-Wahed, who was appointed as Lierse assistant manager last month.
Lierse head coach Eric Van Meir revealed that he watched Barakat and Galal during his recent visit to Egypt before deciding to sign them.
“We have seen these guys at work when we were recently on a technical visit to Egypt. Both players were then active in the league at their respective clubs,” Van Meir told Lierse official website.