Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
OFFICIAL: Mostafa Galal joins Lierse
Wadi Degla midfielder Mostafa Galal has joined Belgian side Lierse S.K. for one year starting next season, the club announced on Monday.
The 26-year-old midfielder joined Wadi Degla this season from Iraqi side Al-Talaba, before completing his move to Lierse on Monday.
He will play alongside former Misr El-Maqassa midfielder Amr Barakat, who also joined Lierse on Monday and under the leadership of compatriot Mohamed Abdel-Wahed, who was appointed as Lierse assistant manager last month.
Lierse head coach Eric Van Meir revealed that he watched Barakat and Galal during his recent visit to Egypt before deciding to sign them.
“We have seen these guys at work when we were recently on a technical visit to Egypt. Both players were then active in the league at their respective clubs,” Van Meir told Lierse official website.