Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Ramadan Sobhi excluded from Al Ahly squad against ASEC
The Red Devils will host the Ivorian club at the Borg El-Arab Stadium on Tuesday in a crucial fixture that comes after both teams lost their opening Group A games.
The Red Castle will be hoping to get past ASEC without the help of Ramadan Sobhi and Ahmed El-Sheikh, who both miss due to injury. They join the team’s injury list, which includes Abdallah El-Said and Malick Evouna, who’ve combined for 23 goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim and Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Ahmed Hegazy, Rami Rabia, Saad Samir, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Fathi, Bassem Ali, Mohamed Hany, Sabry Raheel and Hussein El-Sayed.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Amr El-Sulaya, Saleh Gomaa, Walid Soliman, Ahmed Hamdy and Momen Zakaria.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, John Antwi and Amr Gamal.
The club’s executive manager Sherin Shams has previously confirmed that 15,000 fans will be permitted to attend the match.
The Cairo giants go into the game with renewed confidence after securing the Egyptian Premier League title on Friday with two matches to spare.