Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Ramadan Sobhi excluded from Al Ahly squad against ASEC
The Red Devils will host the Ivorian club at the Borg El-Arab Stadium on Tuesday in a crucial fixture that comes after both teams lost their opening Group A games.
The Red Castle will be hoping to get past ASEC without the help of Ramadan Sobhi and Ahmed El-Sheikh, who both miss due to injury. They join the team’s injury list, which includes Abdallah El-Said and Malick Evouna, who’ve combined for 23 goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim and Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Ahmed Hegazy, Rami Rabia, Saad Samir, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Fathi, Bassem Ali, Mohamed Hany, Sabry Raheel and Hussein El-Sayed.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Amr El-Sulaya, Saleh Gomaa, Walid Soliman, Ahmed Hamdy and Momen Zakaria.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, John Antwi and Amr Gamal.
The club’s executive manager Sherin Shams has previously confirmed that 15,000 fans will be permitted to attend the match.
The Cairo giants go into the game with renewed confidence after securing the Egyptian Premier League title on Friday with two matches to spare.