Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Morocco’s Barrada to join UAE side Al-Nasr
The Dubai-based club announced the transfer on their twitter account, revealing that the player will reach Dubai in the next 48 hours to sign the contract after undergoing medical examinations in Rome.
Al-Nasr finished fourth in the UAE Arabian Gulf League last season on 41 points.
The 27-year-old played with the Paris Saint-Germain FC’s reserves before making his La Liga debut with Getafe in 2011.
He first came to the UAE in 2013 when he signed a four-year contract with Abu Dhabi’s Al Jazira Club. However after just one season, Barrada moved to French side Olympique de Marseille.
The midfielder featured 28 times with the Moroccan national team, netting four goals.