The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
ENPPI’s Ali Lotfi keen on Al Ahly move
“I want the negotiations to go well between the two clubs. All I want is to play for the biggest club in Africa, Al Ahly,” Lotfi told Al Hayah TV.
It was reported earlier that Al Ahly are interested in signing the goalkeeper, but a fee is yet to be agreed between the two clubs.
“I still have two years remaining in my contract with ENPPI. I think I shouldn’t be talking until the transfer is done,” he added.
Aly Lotfi also mentioned that he’s looking forward to train with Sherif Ekramy and the rest of Al Ahly’s goalkeepers.
“I am ready to compete with anyone at Al Ahly for the number one spot. Competition with Ekramy, Mosaad, and Ahmed Adel will benefit everyone and I must take advantage of it,” Lotfi concluded.
It’s worth mentioning that Lotfi currently has one international cap to his name. He was also part of the Egyptian national team which reached the second round in the 2009 youth World Cup.