KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
ENPPI’s Ali Lotfi keen on Al Ahly move
“I want the negotiations to go well between the two clubs. All I want is to play for the biggest club in Africa, Al Ahly,” Lotfi told Al Hayah TV.
It was reported earlier that Al Ahly are interested in signing the goalkeeper, but a fee is yet to be agreed between the two clubs.
“I still have two years remaining in my contract with ENPPI. I think I shouldn’t be talking until the transfer is done,” he added.
Aly Lotfi also mentioned that he’s looking forward to train with Sherif Ekramy and the rest of Al Ahly’s goalkeepers.
“I am ready to compete with anyone at Al Ahly for the number one spot. Competition with Ekramy, Mosaad, and Ahmed Adel will benefit everyone and I must take advantage of it,” Lotfi concluded.
It’s worth mentioning that Lotfi currently has one international cap to his name. He was also part of the Egyptian national team which reached the second round in the 2009 youth World Cup.