The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
ENPPI’s Ali Lotfi keen on Al Ahly move
“I want the negotiations to go well between the two clubs. All I want is to play for the biggest club in Africa, Al Ahly,” Lotfi told Al Hayah TV.
It was reported earlier that Al Ahly are interested in signing the goalkeeper, but a fee is yet to be agreed between the two clubs.
“I still have two years remaining in my contract with ENPPI. I think I shouldn’t be talking until the transfer is done,” he added.
Aly Lotfi also mentioned that he’s looking forward to train with Sherif Ekramy and the rest of Al Ahly’s goalkeepers.
“I am ready to compete with anyone at Al Ahly for the number one spot. Competition with Ekramy, Mosaad, and Ahmed Adel will benefit everyone and I must take advantage of it,” Lotfi concluded.
It’s worth mentioning that Lotfi currently has one international cap to his name. He was also part of the Egyptian national team which reached the second round in the 2009 youth World Cup.