Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
ENPPI’s Ali Lotfi keen on Al Ahly move
“I want the negotiations to go well between the two clubs. All I want is to play for the biggest club in Africa, Al Ahly,” Lotfi told Al Hayah TV.
It was reported earlier that Al Ahly are interested in signing the goalkeeper, but a fee is yet to be agreed between the two clubs.
“I still have two years remaining in my contract with ENPPI. I think I shouldn’t be talking until the transfer is done,” he added.
Aly Lotfi also mentioned that he’s looking forward to train with Sherif Ekramy and the rest of Al Ahly’s goalkeepers.
“I am ready to compete with anyone at Al Ahly for the number one spot. Competition with Ekramy, Mosaad, and Ahmed Adel will benefit everyone and I must take advantage of it,” Lotfi concluded.
It’s worth mentioning that Lotfi currently has one international cap to his name. He was also part of the Egyptian national team which reached the second round in the 2009 youth World Cup.