The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
ENPPI’s Ali Lotfi keen on Al Ahly move
“I want the negotiations to go well between the two clubs. All I want is to play for the biggest club in Africa, Al Ahly,” Lotfi told Al Hayah TV.
It was reported earlier that Al Ahly are interested in signing the goalkeeper, but a fee is yet to be agreed between the two clubs.
“I still have two years remaining in my contract with ENPPI. I think I shouldn’t be talking until the transfer is done,” he added.
Aly Lotfi also mentioned that he’s looking forward to train with Sherif Ekramy and the rest of Al Ahly’s goalkeepers.
“I am ready to compete with anyone at Al Ahly for the number one spot. Competition with Ekramy, Mosaad, and Ahmed Adel will benefit everyone and I must take advantage of it,” Lotfi concluded.
It’s worth mentioning that Lotfi currently has one international cap to his name. He was also part of the Egyptian national team which reached the second round in the 2009 youth World Cup.