A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
ENPPI Vice President: Akram Tawfik didn’t sign for Al Ahly
Magdi Shalaby has talked to Al Hayah TV commenting on rumors of Akram Tawfik, who’s under contract with ENPPI, signing for Al Ahly saying: “ENPPI players are forbidden to sign for any club because they know the consequences of such a move,
“Al Ahly are a very respectable club and we always deal with them through legitimate channels when negotiating for players like Saleh Gomaa and Momen Zakaria.”
It’s worth noting that Akram Tawfik signed a pre-contract with Al Ahly and was also subject to a bid from Croatian giants Dinamo Zagreb according to KingFut sources.
In regards to the possibility of letting Tawfik go abroad, Magdi Shalaby said: “If we received a tempting offer from a club abroad for the player, then and only then will we consider selling the player.
“We did receive an offer from abroad for Tawfik, for about €1 million, which we’re still considering, but letting him go to Ahly or Zamalek is difficult to do.
Another player Al Ahly are interested in is goalkeeper Aly Lotfi who has previously expressed his desire to join the Red Devils.
“Al Ahly until now has talked to us only about Aly Lotfi, but we still are going to sit down and start negotiations officially with the club next week.”