Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan spoke about his side’s encounter with Nigeria’s Ifeanyi...
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
ENPPI Vice President: Akram Tawfik didn’t sign for Al Ahly
Magdi Shalaby has talked to Al Hayah TV commenting on rumors of Akram Tawfik, who’s under contract with ENPPI, signing for Al Ahly saying: “ENPPI players are forbidden to sign for any club because they know the consequences of such a move,
“Al Ahly are a very respectable club and we always deal with them through legitimate channels when negotiating for players like Saleh Gomaa and Momen Zakaria.”
It’s worth noting that Akram Tawfik signed a pre-contract with Al Ahly and was also subject to a bid from Croatian giants Dinamo Zagreb according to KingFut sources.
In regards to the possibility of letting Tawfik go abroad, Magdi Shalaby said: “If we received a tempting offer from a club abroad for the player, then and only then will we consider selling the player.
“We did receive an offer from abroad for Tawfik, for about €1 million, which we’re still considering, but letting him go to Ahly or Zamalek is difficult to do.
Another player Al Ahly are interested in is goalkeeper Aly Lotfi who has previously expressed his desire to join the Red Devils.
“Al Ahly until now has talked to us only about Aly Lotfi, but we still are going to sit down and start negotiations officially with the club next week.”