Nigerian footballing legend Emmanuel Amuneke revealed that he is keen to ply...
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
ENPPI Vice President: Akram Tawfik didn’t sign for Al Ahly
Magdi Shalaby has talked to Al Hayah TV commenting on rumors of Akram Tawfik, who’s under contract with ENPPI, signing for Al Ahly saying: “ENPPI players are forbidden to sign for any club because they know the consequences of such a move,
“Al Ahly are a very respectable club and we always deal with them through legitimate channels when negotiating for players like Saleh Gomaa and Momen Zakaria.”
It’s worth noting that Akram Tawfik signed a pre-contract with Al Ahly and was also subject to a bid from Croatian giants Dinamo Zagreb according to KingFut sources.
In regards to the possibility of letting Tawfik go abroad, Magdi Shalaby said: “If we received a tempting offer from a club abroad for the player, then and only then will we consider selling the player.
“We did receive an offer from abroad for Tawfik, for about €1 million, which we’re still considering, but letting him go to Ahly or Zamalek is difficult to do.
Another player Al Ahly are interested in is goalkeeper Aly Lotfi who has previously expressed his desire to join the Red Devils.
“Al Ahly until now has talked to us only about Aly Lotfi, but we still are going to sit down and start negotiations officially with the club next week.”