Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
ENPPI Vice President: Akram Tawfik didn’t sign for Al Ahly
Magdi Shalaby has talked to Al Hayah TV commenting on rumors of Akram Tawfik, who’s under contract with ENPPI, signing for Al Ahly saying: “ENPPI players are forbidden to sign for any club because they know the consequences of such a move,
“Al Ahly are a very respectable club and we always deal with them through legitimate channels when negotiating for players like Saleh Gomaa and Momen Zakaria.”
It’s worth noting that Akram Tawfik signed a pre-contract with Al Ahly and was also subject to a bid from Croatian giants Dinamo Zagreb according to KingFut sources.
In regards to the possibility of letting Tawfik go abroad, Magdi Shalaby said: “If we received a tempting offer from a club abroad for the player, then and only then will we consider selling the player.
“We did receive an offer from abroad for Tawfik, for about €1 million, which we’re still considering, but letting him go to Ahly or Zamalek is difficult to do.
Another player Al Ahly are interested in is goalkeeper Aly Lotfi who has previously expressed his desire to join the Red Devils.
“Al Ahly until now has talked to us only about Aly Lotfi, but we still are going to sit down and start negotiations officially with the club next week.”