Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
OFFICIAL: Sadio Mane Joins Liverpool
Senegalese forward Sadio Mane has officially joined Liverpool from Southampton FC.
The 24-year-old has put pen to paper on a long-term contract after agreeing personal terms with the Reds.
Mane completed the move to Anfield after spending two seasons with Southampton. He managed to score 25 goals in 75 games for The Saints.
“Today is a big day and I am very happy to sign for one of the biggest clubs in Europe,” he told liverpoolfc.tv
He also stressed on the fact that Liverpool is a club that has won a lot of trophies and has a big history.
“It’s a club that has won a lot of trophies and has a big history.
“Now I am looking forward to meeting all the staff and my teammates and starting the season,” Mane concluded.
The Senegalese player has 36 caps for his country, scoring 10 times. One of his 10 goals came against Egypt in 2014.