Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
OFFICIAL: Sadio Mane Joins Liverpool
Senegalese forward Sadio Mane has officially joined Liverpool from Southampton FC.
The 24-year-old has put pen to paper on a long-term contract after agreeing personal terms with the Reds.
Mane completed the move to Anfield after spending two seasons with Southampton. He managed to score 25 goals in 75 games for The Saints.
“Today is a big day and I am very happy to sign for one of the biggest clubs in Europe,” he told liverpoolfc.tv
He also stressed on the fact that Liverpool is a club that has won a lot of trophies and has a big history.
“It’s a club that has won a lot of trophies and has a big history.
“Now I am looking forward to meeting all the staff and my teammates and starting the season,” Mane concluded.
The Senegalese player has 36 caps for his country, scoring 10 times. One of his 10 goals came against Egypt in 2014.