The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
OFFICIAL: Sadio Mane Joins Liverpool
Senegalese forward Sadio Mane has officially joined Liverpool from Southampton FC.
The 24-year-old has put pen to paper on a long-term contract after agreeing personal terms with the Reds.
Mane completed the move to Anfield after spending two seasons with Southampton. He managed to score 25 goals in 75 games for The Saints.
“Today is a big day and I am very happy to sign for one of the biggest clubs in Europe,” he told liverpoolfc.tv
He also stressed on the fact that Liverpool is a club that has won a lot of trophies and has a big history.
“It’s a club that has won a lot of trophies and has a big history.
“Now I am looking forward to meeting all the staff and my teammates and starting the season,” Mane concluded.
The Senegalese player has 36 caps for his country, scoring 10 times. One of his 10 goals came against Egypt in 2014.