Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Cameroon defender Nkoulou joins Olympique Lyonnais
The 26-year-old has put pen to paper on a four-year deal arriving from historic rivals Olympique de Marseille, where he spent five seasons.
The player – who previously featured for AS Monaco – made 162 appearances for Marseille, scoring five times.
Nkoulou also has 68 caps and one international goal with the Cameroon national team.
The Yaoundé-born defender is known for his aggressive style and tough tackling. He is likely to replace Samuel Umtiti, with the latter heading to Barcelona.