Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Cameroon defender Nkoulou joins Olympique Lyonnais
The 26-year-old has put pen to paper on a four-year deal arriving from historic rivals Olympique de Marseille, where he spent five seasons.
The player – who previously featured for AS Monaco – made 162 appearances for Marseille, scoring five times.
Nkoulou also has 68 caps and one international goal with the Cameroon national team.
The Yaoundé-born defender is known for his aggressive style and tough tackling. He is likely to replace Samuel Umtiti, with the latter heading to Barcelona.