Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
El-Hadary mulls over Turkish offers
Egypt international goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary has confirmed he has received offers to move to the Turkish league next season.
The 43-year-old, who has one year left on his contract at Wadi Degla, revealed that he’s currently considering a number of offers to play abroad.
“I received offers from three Turkish clubs,” El-Hadary told the press.
The veteran keeper is yet to make his mind up regarding where he’ll play next season, as he still needs to evaluate all the offers.
“I have informed my foreign agent about my contract terms, and I haven’t taken a decision yet.
“I’ll announce my final decision after evaluating all the offers,” said El-Hadary.
Several news outlets have recently linked El-Hadary, who was recently recalled to Egypt squad, with a move to Turkish side Antalyaspor which has former Cameroon captain Samuel Eto’o in their ranks.
According to the veteran goalkeeper, he’s being sought by clubs from Japan and China as well, but “no official offers” have been made yet.