Egypt international Amr Warda has completed his move to Greek side PAOK...
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
El-Hadary mulls over Turkish offers
The 43-year-old, who has one year left on his contract at Wadi Degla, revealed that he’s currently considering a number of offers to play abroad.
“I received offers from three Turkish clubs,” El-Hadary told the press.
The veteran keeper is yet to make his mind up regarding where he’ll play next season, as he still needs to evaluate all the offers.
“I have informed my foreign agent about my contract terms, and I haven’t taken a decision yet.
“I’ll announce my final decision after evaluating all the offers,” said El-Hadary.
Several news outlets have recently linked El-Hadary, who was recently recalled to Egypt squad, with a move to Turkish side Antalyaspor which has former Cameroon captain Samuel Eto’o in their ranks.
According to the veteran goalkeeper, he’s being sought by clubs from Japan and China as well, but “no official offers” have been made yet.