Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
El-Hadary mulls over Turkish offers
Egypt international goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary has confirmed he has received offers to move to the Turkish league next season.
The 43-year-old, who has one year left on his contract at Wadi Degla, revealed that he’s currently considering a number of offers to play abroad.
“I received offers from three Turkish clubs,” El-Hadary told the press.
The veteran keeper is yet to make his mind up regarding where he’ll play next season, as he still needs to evaluate all the offers.
“I have informed my foreign agent about my contract terms, and I haven’t taken a decision yet.
“I’ll announce my final decision after evaluating all the offers,” said El-Hadary.
Several news outlets have recently linked El-Hadary, who was recently recalled to Egypt squad, with a move to Turkish side Antalyaspor which has former Cameroon captain Samuel Eto’o in their ranks.
According to the veteran goalkeeper, he’s being sought by clubs from Japan and China as well, but “no official offers” have been made yet.