Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Trezeguet scores in Anderlecht friendly win
Mahmoud Trezeguet scored the first goal of Anderlecht’s pre-season campaign as they recorded a big win.
Trezeguet got on the scoresheet as Anderlecht beat KSV Oudernaade in their first preseason friendly, ahead of the 16/17 season.
The 21-year-old Egyptian midfielder scored the match’s opening goal after just seven minutes. The match went to the break at 1-0 as this was the only goal of the first half.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) June 30, 2016
Anderlecht made wholesome changes for the second half. Mahmoud Trezeguet was one of those who got substituted.
The side went on to score three goals and complete a 4-0 win over Oudenaarde. Kabasele, Lukebakio and Acheampong, penalty, added onto the early goal by the Egyptian youngster.
Anderlecht play Bornen in their next friendly match on Saturday, 2nd July, 2016.