Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Trezeguet scores in Anderlecht friendly win
Mahmoud Trezeguet scored the first goal of Anderlecht’s pre-season campaign as they recorded a big win.
Trezeguet got on the scoresheet as Anderlecht beat KSV Oudernaade in their first preseason friendly, ahead of the 16/17 season.
The 21-year-old Egyptian midfielder scored the match’s opening goal after just seven minutes. The match went to the break at 1-0 as this was the only goal of the first half.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) June 30, 2016
Anderlecht made wholesome changes for the second half. Mahmoud Trezeguet was one of those who got substituted.
The side went on to score three goals and complete a 4-0 win over Oudenaarde. Kabasele, Lukebakio and Acheampong, penalty, added onto the early goal by the Egyptian youngster.
Anderlecht play Bornen in their next friendly match on Saturday, 2nd July, 2016.