Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
Trezeguet scores in Anderlecht friendly win
Mahmoud Trezeguet scored the first goal of Anderlecht’s pre-season campaign as they recorded a big win.
Trezeguet got on the scoresheet as Anderlecht beat KSV Oudernaade in their first preseason friendly, ahead of the 16/17 season.
The 21-year-old Egyptian midfielder scored the match’s opening goal after just seven minutes. The match went to the break at 1-0 as this was the only goal of the first half.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) June 30, 2016
Anderlecht made wholesome changes for the second half. Mahmoud Trezeguet was one of those who got substituted.
The side went on to score three goals and complete a 4-0 win over Oudenaarde. Kabasele, Lukebakio and Acheampong, penalty, added onto the early goal by the Egyptian youngster.
Anderlecht play Bornen in their next friendly match on Saturday, 2nd July, 2016.