Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Al Ahly: Evouna back to training within two weeks
Al Ahly doctor Khalid Mahmoud has declared that Gabon international Malick Evouna should return to action in two to three weeks.
The Red Devil’s doctor said that the 23-year-old striker is receiving treatment in a regular way and his condition is improving constantly.
Mahmoud also issued that according to Evouna’s curative program, the player is set to be back within two-three weeks.
The Gabonese striker is having a fine season with Al Ahly, being one of the team’s top scorers with 12 goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season for the league champions