Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Al Ahly: Evouna back to training within two weeks
Al Ahly doctor Khalid Mahmoud has declared that Gabon international Malick Evouna should return to action in two to three weeks.
The Red Devil’s doctor said that the 23-year-old striker is receiving treatment in a regular way and his condition is improving constantly.
Mahmoud also issued that according to Evouna’s curative program, the player is set to be back within two-three weeks.
The Gabonese striker is having a fine season with Al Ahly, being one of the team’s top scorers with 12 goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season for the league champions