Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Women’s Handball African Championship draw revealed
The tournament will take place in Angola from December 2 to December 11. It acts as a qualification stage for 2017 World Women’s Championship. The top three teams of the African Championship will secure their places in Germany next year.
Looking for their first ever title, the Egyptian national team have been drawn in Group B alongside Kenya, Congo, Algeria and Tunisia, who won the latest edition in 2014.
The host nation Angola, who are also the most successful team in the history of the competition with 11 titles, will have to play in Group A beside DR Congo, Cameroon, Senegal and Ivory Coast.
The Egyptian Women National Team have never managed to win the African title despite hosting the tournament four times before (1983, 1991, 2004 and 2010).