Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary has issued an apology to everyone at...
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla now or at the end of this season
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
Women’s Handball African Championship draw revealed
The tournament will take place in Angola from December 2 to December 11. It acts as a qualification stage for 2017 World Women’s Championship. The top three teams of the African Championship will secure their places in Germany next year.
Looking for their first ever title, the Egyptian national team have been drawn in Group B alongside Kenya, Congo, Algeria and Tunisia, who won the latest edition in 2014.
The host nation Angola, who are also the most successful team in the history of the competition with 11 titles, will have to play in Group A beside DR Congo, Cameroon, Senegal and Ivory Coast.
The Egyptian Women National Team have never managed to win the African title despite hosting the tournament four times before (1983, 1991, 2004 and 2010).