Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Women’s Handball African Championship draw revealed
The tournament will take place in Angola from December 2 to December 11. It acts as a qualification stage for 2017 World Women’s Championship. The top three teams of the African Championship will secure their places in Germany next year.
Looking for their first ever title, the Egyptian national team have been drawn in Group B alongside Kenya, Congo, Algeria and Tunisia, who won the latest edition in 2014.
The host nation Angola, who are also the most successful team in the history of the competition with 11 titles, will have to play in Group A beside DR Congo, Cameroon, Senegal and Ivory Coast.
The Egyptian Women National Team have never managed to win the African title despite hosting the tournament four times before (1983, 1991, 2004 and 2010).