Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
El-Ashry appointed new Al-Ahli Tripoli manager
Libyan Giants Al-Ahli Tripoli have appointed former Arab Contractors and Ahly Benghazi coach Tarek El-Ashry as their new manager replacing Jamal Benouara.
Egyptian manager Tarek El-Ashry has been appointed as the new Al-Ahli tripoli manager, as he signed a six-month deal with the club in the presence of Sasy Bououne, Al-Ahli Tripoli’s chairman and Mido Hazeen, Ashry’s Agent.
It is worth mentioning that Ashry has chosen to take a break and rejected managing any Egyptian team following his resignation from the Arab Contractors.
This will be Ashry’s second spell in Libya, after a successful spell with Ahly Benghazi, where he led the team to the CAF Champions league group stage.