Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
El-Ashry appointed new Al-Ahli Tripoli manager
Libyan Giants Al-Ahli Tripoli have appointed former Arab Contractors and Ahly Benghazi coach Tarek El-Ashry as their new manager replacing Jamal Benouara.
Egyptian manager Tarek El-Ashry has been appointed as the new Al-Ahli tripoli manager, as he signed a six-month deal with the club in the presence of Sasy Bououne, Al-Ahli Tripoli’s chairman and Mido Hazeen, Ashry’s Agent.
It is worth mentioning that Ashry has chosen to take a break and rejected managing any Egyptian team following his resignation from the Arab Contractors.
This will be Ashry’s second spell in Libya, after a successful spell with Ahly Benghazi, where he led the team to the CAF Champions league group stage.