Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
El-Ashry appointed new Al-Ahli Tripoli manager
Libyan Giants Al-Ahli Tripoli have appointed former Arab Contractors and Ahly Benghazi coach Tarek El-Ashry as their new manager replacing Jamal Benouara.
Egyptian manager Tarek El-Ashry has been appointed as the new Al-Ahli tripoli manager, as he signed a six-month deal with the club in the presence of Sasy Bououne, Al-Ahli Tripoli’s chairman and Mido Hazeen, Ashry’s Agent.
It is worth mentioning that Ashry has chosen to take a break and rejected managing any Egyptian team following his resignation from the Arab Contractors.
This will be Ashry’s second spell in Libya, after a successful spell with Ahly Benghazi, where he led the team to the CAF Champions league group stage.