Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
El-Ashry appointed new Al-Ahli Tripoli manager
Libyan Giants Al-Ahli Tripoli have appointed former Arab Contractors and Ahly Benghazi coach Tarek El-Ashry as their new manager replacing Jamal Benouara.
Egyptian manager Tarek El-Ashry has been appointed as the new Al-Ahli tripoli manager, as he signed a six-month deal with the club in the presence of Sasy Bououne, Al-Ahli Tripoli’s chairman and Mido Hazeen, Ashry’s Agent.
It is worth mentioning that Ashry has chosen to take a break and rejected managing any Egyptian team following his resignation from the Arab Contractors.
This will be Ashry’s second spell in Libya, after a successful spell with Ahly Benghazi, where he led the team to the CAF Champions league group stage.