Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
El-Ashry appointed new Al-Ahli Tripoli manager
Libyan Giants Al-Ahli Tripoli have appointed former Arab Contractors and Ahly Benghazi coach Tarek El-Ashry as their new manager replacing Jamal Benouara.
Egyptian manager Tarek El-Ashry has been appointed as the new Al-Ahli tripoli manager, as he signed a six-month deal with the club in the presence of Sasy Bououne, Al-Ahli Tripoli’s chairman and Mido Hazeen, Ashry’s Agent.
It is worth mentioning that Ashry has chosen to take a break and rejected managing any Egyptian team following his resignation from the Arab Contractors.
This will be Ashry’s second spell in Libya, after a successful spell with Ahly Benghazi, where he led the team to the CAF Champions league group stage.