Al Ahly reached the final of the African Volleyball Club Champions Championship...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
Al Masry and El-Gaish play out a 0-0 draw
The match lacked goals and threatening chances, but was instead filled with tough challenges and yellow cards.
The Port Said-based team went into the match hoping to secure a third place finish and thus securing a CAF Confederations Cup spot.
A total of eight yellow cards were shown to the players on the field, split equally on both sides.
In an attempt to change the score line, both managers made substitutions, but none were successful.
After this draw, Al Masry remain in third place with 54 points, just two points away from Entag El-Harby and three points away from Smouha SC.
In the last fixture of the Egyptian Premier League, Hossam Hassan’s side will face already relegated side Ghazl El-Mahalla.