Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Al Masry and El-Gaish play out a 0-0 draw
The match lacked goals and threatening chances, but was instead filled with tough challenges and yellow cards.
The Port Said-based team went into the match hoping to secure a third place finish and thus securing a CAF Confederations Cup spot.
A total of eight yellow cards were shown to the players on the field, split equally on both sides.
In an attempt to change the score line, both managers made substitutions, but none were successful.
After this draw, Al Masry remain in third place with 54 points, just two points away from Entag El-Harby and three points away from Smouha SC.
In the last fixture of the Egyptian Premier League, Hossam Hassan’s side will face already relegated side Ghazl El-Mahalla.