The draws for Egyptian sides Al Ahly and Zamalek in CAF Champions...
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
Al Masry and El-Gaish play out a 0-0 draw
The match lacked goals and threatening chances, but was instead filled with tough challenges and yellow cards.
The Port Said-based team went into the match hoping to secure a third place finish and thus securing a CAF Confederations Cup spot.
A total of eight yellow cards were shown to the players on the field, split equally on both sides.
In an attempt to change the score line, both managers made substitutions, but none were successful.
After this draw, Al Masry remain in third place with 54 points, just two points away from Entag El-Harby and three points away from Smouha SC.
In the last fixture of the Egyptian Premier League, Hossam Hassan’s side will face already relegated side Ghazl El-Mahalla.