Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Al Masry and El-Gaish play out a 0-0 draw
The match lacked goals and threatening chances, but was instead filled with tough challenges and yellow cards.
The Port Said-based team went into the match hoping to secure a third place finish and thus securing a CAF Confederations Cup spot.
A total of eight yellow cards were shown to the players on the field, split equally on both sides.
In an attempt to change the score line, both managers made substitutions, but none were successful.
After this draw, Al Masry remain in third place with 54 points, just two points away from Entag El-Harby and three points away from Smouha SC.
In the last fixture of the Egyptian Premier League, Hossam Hassan’s side will face already relegated side Ghazl El-Mahalla.