Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
John Toshack aims progress with Wydad in Champions League
Wydad Casablanca manager John Toshack has said that the Moroccan side are still at the beginning of their African campaign and have to take their upcoming fixture against Al Ahly in CAF Champions League with utmost seriousness.
Wydad managed to clinch six points out of their two games against ASEC Mimosas and Zesco United in group A so far, while the Red Devils had a sloppy start to their campaign, losing their first two matches and failing to get any point.
Despite their remarkable start, the Welsh manager insisted that the the red&whites won’t allow arrogance slip into their mind.
Toschack also said that his side eye going forward in the CAF Champions League with determination and ambition which would help them go far in the tournament, per the club’s official website.
Wydad captain Brahim Nakach has previously stated they expect a tough game against Al Ahly, explaining that they aim to seal a victory in Egypt.