Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
John Toshack aims progress with Wydad in Champions League
Wydad Casablanca manager John Toshack has said that the Moroccan side are still at the beginning of their African campaign and have to take their upcoming fixture against Al Ahly in CAF Champions League with utmost seriousness.
Wydad managed to clinch six points out of their two games against ASEC Mimosas and Zesco United in group A so far, while the Red Devils had a sloppy start to their campaign, losing their first two matches and failing to get any point.
Despite their remarkable start, the Welsh manager insisted that the the red&whites won’t allow arrogance slip into their mind.
Toschack also said that his side eye going forward in the CAF Champions League with determination and ambition which would help them go far in the tournament, per the club’s official website.