Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
John Toshack aims progress with Wydad in Champions League
Wydad Casablanca manager John Toshack has said that the Moroccan side are still at the beginning of their African campaign and have to take their upcoming fixture against Al Ahly in CAF Champions League with utmost seriousness.
Wydad managed to clinch six points out of their two games against ASEC Mimosas and Zesco United in group A so far, while the Red Devils had a sloppy start to their campaign, losing their first two matches and failing to get any point.
Despite their remarkable start, the Welsh manager insisted that the the red&whites won’t allow arrogance slip into their mind.
Toschack also said that his side eye going forward in the CAF Champions League with determination and ambition which would help them go far in the tournament, per the club’s official website.