Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Hughes talks Ramadan Sobhi, defeat against Arsenal
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for GloCAF Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
Akram Tawfik: I dream of following in the footsteps of Salah, Elneny
Tawfik recently signed a pre-contract with Al Ahly and was also subject to a bid from Croatian giants Dinamo Zagreb, according to KingFut sources.
ENPPI vice president Magdy Shalaby confirmed Tawfik’s offer from abroad saying that the offer is worth around €1 million.
“I respect my contract with ENPPI and I’ll do what the club officials say when it comes to leaving for another club,” Tawfik expressed his thoughts to Al Hayah 2 TV channel.
Tawfik confirmed too that he has an offer from Dinamo Zagreb and wishes that ENPPI approves this move.
“In case I move abroad I am confident that I won’t come back to Egypt quickly and I’ll continue playing in Europe,” he concluded.