Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Islam Gamal returns to Zamalek
Zamalek center-back Islam Gamal, who is currently playing for Ismaily on loan will be returning back to the White Castle once the season ends.
Club president Mortada Mansour decided that Gamal can return to the club after a meeting with the player which helped in removing tensions between both of them, as Mansour has previously attacked the 28-year-old player for participating with Ismaily against Zamalek in the league.
The technical staff led by Mohamed Helmy were the first to show the team’s need for such a return, since he will be an addition to the defense especially after his improved performance with Ismaily.
Gamal received a number of offers from different Egyptian clubs, however, he preferred going back to the White Castle.
It is worth mentioning that Zamalek’s officials decided to list the player in the team’s African Champions League squad.