Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Islam Gamal returns to Zamalek
Club president Mortada Mansour decided that Gamal can return to the club after a meeting with the player which helped in removing tensions between both of them, as Mansour has previously attacked the 28-year-old player for participating with Ismaily against Zamalek in the league.
The technical staff led by Mohamed Helmy were the first to show the team’s need for such a return, since he will be an addition to the defense especially after his improved performance with Ismaily.
Gamal received a number of offers from different Egyptian clubs, however, he preferred going back to the White Castle.
It is worth mentioning that Zamalek’s officials decided to list the player in the team’s African Champions League squad.