Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Trezeguet scores in second consecutive match for Anderlecht
Trezeguet scored a goal in his side’s 6-1 victory against KSV Bornem on Saturday, few days after scoring the opening goal in the team’s 4-1 win against KSV Oudenaarde, which was their first pre-season friendly.
The 21-year-old Egyptian came on for Sofiane Hanni in the 80th minute and after only nine minutes, he successfully converted the ball from the penalty spot to add his team’s sixth goal.
In addition to Trezeguet, Nathan Kabasele and Idrissa Sylla netted a brace each, while Steven Defour joined them with one goal.
It is worth mentioning that the Egyptian midfielder has joined Anderlecht on a permanent basis as the Belgian outfits decided to activate the buying option in his contract.