The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
Trezeguet scores in second consecutive match for Anderlecht
Trezeguet scored a goal in his side’s 6-1 victory against KSV Bornem on Saturday, few days after scoring the opening goal in the team’s 4-1 win against KSV Oudenaarde, which was their first pre-season friendly.
The 21-year-old Egyptian came on for Sofiane Hanni in the 80th minute and after only nine minutes, he successfully converted the ball from the penalty spot to add his team’s sixth goal.
In addition to Trezeguet, Nathan Kabasele and Idrissa Sylla netted a brace each, while Steven Defour joined them with one goal.
It is worth mentioning that the Egyptian midfielder has joined Anderlecht on a permanent basis as the Belgian outfits decided to activate the buying option in his contract.