Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Volleyball: Egypt defeated by South Korea
Egyptian volleyball team led by coach Sherif El-Shemrely lost to South Korea 2-3 in the 2016 FIVB World League in Seoul, South Korea.
Egypt also lost the previous match against the Netherlands 3-1 on Friday. After South Korea’s loss, Egypt moved to the sixth place with 11 points in the rankings, winning four matches and losing four.
The match against Korea was a long one that lasted for 168 minutes. Results of the game sets were: 24-26, 20-25, 25-23, 30-28, 13-15.
The team’s next and final match is against Czech Republic on Sunday in the final day of the tournament.