Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Volleyball: Egypt defeated by South Korea
Egyptian volleyball team led by coach Sherif El-Shemrely lost to South Korea 2-3 in the 2016 FIVB World League in Seoul, South Korea.
Egypt also lost the previous match against the Netherlands 3-1 on Friday. After South Korea’s loss, Egypt moved to the sixth place with 11 points in the rankings, winning four matches and losing four.
The match against Korea was a long one that lasted for 168 minutes. Results of the game sets were: 24-26, 20-25, 25-23, 30-28, 13-15.
The team’s next and final match is against Czech Republic on Sunday in the final day of the tournament.