Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Jol discusses Ekramy’s situation
Ekramy was excluded from the Red Devils’ last match against Ittihad of Alexandria which ended in a draw. Jol assured that a decision hasn’t been made yet regarding the goalkeeper’s presence for the last game in the league against Zamalek.
“Ekramy is facing a lot of pressure right now and that’s not good for the team, I think that in the coming period Ahmed Adel should be given a chance,” Jol explained to Al Hayah 2 TV channel.
“We think about each match separately, therefore, we can not talk about whether Ekramy will participate in the match against Zamalek. There is still time to make a decision.”
Jol also spoke about the team’s game against Ittihad saying that there wasn’t much to achieve in this game since Al Ahly won the league already. He added that the team lost valuable players during the month of Ramadan.
“The fans should always know that. Al Ahly is strong and will stay strong. A few days ago I won the league and I was Egypt’s Pharaoh, then I had to go and meet my family, there are always ups and downs,” he added.