Pharaohs U-20 coach Metemed Gamal has acknowledged that every Egyptian team has...
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
Jol discusses Ekramy’s situation
Ekramy was excluded from the Red Devils’ last match against Ittihad of Alexandria which ended in a draw. Jol assured that a decision hasn’t been made yet regarding the goalkeeper’s presence for the last game in the league against Zamalek.
“Ekramy is facing a lot of pressure right now and that’s not good for the team, I think that in the coming period Ahmed Adel should be given a chance,” Jol explained to Al Hayah 2 TV channel.
“We think about each match separately, therefore, we can not talk about whether Ekramy will participate in the match against Zamalek. There is still time to make a decision.”
Jol also spoke about the team’s game against Ittihad saying that there wasn’t much to achieve in this game since Al Ahly won the league already. He added that the team lost valuable players during the month of Ramadan.
“The fans should always know that. Al Ahly is strong and will stay strong. A few days ago I won the league and I was Egypt’s Pharaoh, then I had to go and meet my family, there are always ups and downs,” he added.