Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Jol discusses Ekramy’s situation
Ekramy was excluded from the Red Devils’ last match against Ittihad of Alexandria which ended in a draw. Jol assured that a decision hasn’t been made yet regarding the goalkeeper’s presence for the last game in the league against Zamalek.
“Ekramy is facing a lot of pressure right now and that’s not good for the team, I think that in the coming period Ahmed Adel should be given a chance,” Jol explained to Al Hayah 2 TV channel.
“We think about each match separately, therefore, we can not talk about whether Ekramy will participate in the match against Zamalek. There is still time to make a decision.”
Jol also spoke about the team’s game against Ittihad saying that there wasn’t much to achieve in this game since Al Ahly won the league already. He added that the team lost valuable players during the month of Ramadan.
“The fans should always know that. Al Ahly is strong and will stay strong. A few days ago I won the league and I was Egypt’s Pharaoh, then I had to go and meet my family, there are always ups and downs,” he added.