AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Jol discusses Ekramy’s situation
Ekramy was excluded from the Red Devils’ last match against Ittihad of Alexandria which ended in a draw. Jol assured that a decision hasn’t been made yet regarding the goalkeeper’s presence for the last game in the league against Zamalek.
“Ekramy is facing a lot of pressure right now and that’s not good for the team, I think that in the coming period Ahmed Adel should be given a chance,” Jol explained to Al Hayah 2 TV channel.
“We think about each match separately, therefore, we can not talk about whether Ekramy will participate in the match against Zamalek. There is still time to make a decision.”
Jol also spoke about the team’s game against Ittihad saying that there wasn’t much to achieve in this game since Al Ahly won the league already. He added that the team lost valuable players during the month of Ramadan.
“The fans should always know that. Al Ahly is strong and will stay strong. A few days ago I won the league and I was Egypt’s Pharaoh, then I had to go and meet my family, there are always ups and downs,” he added.