Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Abdel Nader puts in solid performance in NBA Summer League
Nader was drafted 58th overall by the Boston Celtics in the 2016 NBA Draft, becoming the second Egyptian with a chance to make an NBA roster.
Nader has a real chance to stick with the Celtics, as they are attempting to stock their franchise with young, athletic talent.
The 22-year-old guard did not feature much in the Celtics’ first Summer League game, only playing seven minutes against the Philadelphia 76ers. In their second game against the Utah Jazz, Nader earned 11 minutes. He rewarded the coaches by dropping six points, five rebounds, and an assist.
The Alexandria-born playmaker had one of the more impressive plays of the night, finishing off a nice Celtics move with an athletic drive and dunk.
The Celtics will finish up their Summer League play Thursday night against the San Antonio Spurs.