KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Abdel Nader puts in solid performance in NBA Summer League
Nader was drafted 58th overall by the Boston Celtics in the 2016 NBA Draft, becoming the second Egyptian with a chance to make an NBA roster.
Nader has a real chance to stick with the Celtics, as they are attempting to stock their franchise with young, athletic talent.
The 22-year-old guard did not feature much in the Celtics’ first Summer League game, only playing seven minutes against the Philadelphia 76ers. In their second game against the Utah Jazz, Nader earned 11 minutes. He rewarded the coaches by dropping six points, five rebounds, and an assist.
The Alexandria-born playmaker had one of the more impressive plays of the night, finishing off a nice Celtics move with an athletic drive and dunk.
The Celtics will finish up their Summer League play Thursday night against the San Antonio Spurs.