Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Abdel Nader puts in solid performance in NBA Summer League
Nader was drafted 58th overall by the Boston Celtics in the 2016 NBA Draft, becoming the second Egyptian with a chance to make an NBA roster.
Nader has a real chance to stick with the Celtics, as they are attempting to stock their franchise with young, athletic talent.
The 22-year-old guard did not feature much in the Celtics’ first Summer League game, only playing seven minutes against the Philadelphia 76ers. In their second game against the Utah Jazz, Nader earned 11 minutes. He rewarded the coaches by dropping six points, five rebounds, and an assist.
The Alexandria-born playmaker had one of the more impressive plays of the night, finishing off a nice Celtics move with an athletic drive and dunk.
The Celtics will finish up their Summer League play Thursday night against the San Antonio Spurs.