Al-Ahli Tripoli qualified to the 2017 CAF Champions League round of 32 after...
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
Abdel Nader puts in solid performance in NBA Summer League
Nader was drafted 58th overall by the Boston Celtics in the 2016 NBA Draft, becoming the second Egyptian with a chance to make an NBA roster.
Nader has a real chance to stick with the Celtics, as they are attempting to stock their franchise with young, athletic talent.
The 22-year-old guard did not feature much in the Celtics’ first Summer League game, only playing seven minutes against the Philadelphia 76ers. In their second game against the Utah Jazz, Nader earned 11 minutes. He rewarded the coaches by dropping six points, five rebounds, and an assist.
The Alexandria-born playmaker had one of the more impressive plays of the night, finishing off a nice Celtics move with an athletic drive and dunk.
The Celtics will finish up their Summer League play Thursday night against the San Antonio Spurs.