Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
Abdel Nader puts in solid performance in NBA Summer League
Nader was drafted 58th overall by the Boston Celtics in the 2016 NBA Draft, becoming the second Egyptian with a chance to make an NBA roster.
Nader has a real chance to stick with the Celtics, as they are attempting to stock their franchise with young, athletic talent.
The 22-year-old guard did not feature much in the Celtics’ first Summer League game, only playing seven minutes against the Philadelphia 76ers. In their second game against the Utah Jazz, Nader earned 11 minutes. He rewarded the coaches by dropping six points, five rebounds, and an assist.
The Alexandria-born playmaker had one of the more impressive plays of the night, finishing off a nice Celtics move with an athletic drive and dunk.
The Celtics will finish up their Summer League play Thursday night against the San Antonio Spurs.