Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Elmohamady absent from Hull’s pre-season campaign in Portugal
Ahmed Elmohamady will miss the first days of Hull City’s pre-season campaign in Portugal, as he awaits his visa renewal application to be accepted.
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady didn’t participate in City’s first training camp in Portugal as he continues to wait on his visa application.
Elmohamady has been granted a work permit after signing a new three-year deal with the Tigers last month, but his visa renewal application is yet to be accepted, and for now he will have to begin the pre-season training in East Yorkshire.
Hull returned to the English Premier League just one year after being relegated and will start the new campaign with a tricky match against reigning champions Leicester City.
The 28-year-old has made 180 appearances for the Tigers since joining them in 2012 from Sunderland and won City’s Player of the Year in 2013.