Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
Elmohamady absent from Hull’s pre-season campaign in Portugal
Ahmed Elmohamady will miss the first days of Hull City’s pre-season campaign in Portugal, as he awaits his visa renewal application to be accepted.
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady didn’t participate in City’s first training camp in Portugal as he continues to wait on his visa application.
Elmohamady has been granted a work permit after signing a new three-year deal with the Tigers last month, but his visa renewal application is yet to be accepted, and for now he will have to begin the pre-season training in East Yorkshire.
The 28-year-old has made 180 appearances for the Tigers since joining them in 2012 from Sunderland and won City’s Player of the Year in 2013.