Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Elmohamady absent from Hull’s pre-season campaign in Portugal
Ahmed Elmohamady will miss the first days of Hull City’s pre-season campaign in Portugal, as he awaits his visa renewal application to be accepted.
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady didn’t participate in City’s first training camp in Portugal as he continues to wait on his visa application.
Elmohamady has been granted a work permit after signing a new three-year deal with the Tigers last month, but his visa renewal application is yet to be accepted, and for now he will have to begin the pre-season training in East Yorkshire.
Hull returned to the English Premier League just one year after being relegated and will start the new campaign with a tricky match against reigning champions Leicester City.
The 28-year-old has made 180 appearances for the Tigers since joining them in 2012 from Sunderland and won City’s Player of the Year in 2013.