Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Elmohamady absent from Hull’s pre-season campaign in Portugal
Ahmed Elmohamady will miss the first days of Hull City’s pre-season campaign in Portugal, as he awaits his visa renewal application to be accepted.
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady didn’t participate in City’s first training camp in Portugal as he continues to wait on his visa application.
Elmohamady has been granted a work permit after signing a new three-year deal with the Tigers last month, but his visa renewal application is yet to be accepted, and for now he will have to begin the pre-season training in East Yorkshire.
Hull returned to the English Premier League just one year after being relegated and will start the new campaign with a tricky match against reigning champions Leicester City.
The 28-year-old has made 180 appearances for the Tigers since joining them in 2012 from Sunderland and won City’s Player of the Year in 2013.