Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Elmohamady absent from Hull’s pre-season campaign in Portugal
Ahmed Elmohamady will miss the first days of Hull City’s pre-season campaign in Portugal, as he awaits his visa renewal application to be accepted.
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady didn’t participate in City’s first training camp in Portugal as he continues to wait on his visa application.
Elmohamady has been granted a work permit after signing a new three-year deal with the Tigers last month, but his visa renewal application is yet to be accepted, and for now he will have to begin the pre-season training in East Yorkshire.
Hull returned to the English Premier League just one year after being relegated and will start the new campaign with a tricky match against reigning champions Leicester City.
The 28-year-old has made 180 appearances for the Tigers since joining them in 2012 from Sunderland and won City’s Player of the Year in 2013.