Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
OFFICIAL: Omar Najdi leaves Misr El-Maqassa
The 29-year-old has put pen to paper on a one year contract after making over 90 appearances for Misr El-Maqassa, helping them finishing fourth in the league last season and reaching Round of 16 of the CAF Confederation Cup.
The former Raja and Wydad player is set to become the club’s third African signing this season after deals for Senegalese Alassane Diallo from Al-Faisaly and Ivorian Zoumana Kone from Hassania Agadir.