Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
OFFICIAL: Omar Najdi leaves Misr El-Maqassa
The 29-year-old has put pen to paper on a one year contract after making over 90 appearances for Misr El-Maqassa, helping them finishing fourth in the league last season and reaching Round of 16 of the CAF Confederation Cup.
The former Raja and Wydad player is set to become the club’s third African signing this season after deals for Senegalese Alassane Diallo from Al-Faisaly and Ivorian Zoumana Kone from Hassania Agadir.