South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Trezeguet scores, assists in Anderlecht friendly victory
The 21-year-old Egyptian midfielder came on as a substitute at the one-hour mark and managed to provide the assist for his side’s third goal and score the fourth.
Esteban Casagolda opened the scoring for Oud-Heverlee Leuven from the penalty spot in the 40th minute, helping his side head down the tunnel for the half-time break with a one-goal advantage.
Anderlecht made a comeback early in the second half after Nathan Kabasele netted a brace as he scored the equaliser in the 53rd minute before doubling his side’s lead from the spot two minutes later.
Two minutes after coming on, Trezeguet provided the assist for Frank Acheampong who converted the ball into the net, making it 3-1.
One minute to full time, the Egyptian international added his side’s fourth goal as the game ended in a 4-1 victory for Anderlecht.