Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Trezeguet scores, assists in Anderlecht friendly victory
The 21-year-old Egyptian midfielder came on as a substitute at the one-hour mark and managed to provide the assist for his side’s third goal and score the fourth.
Esteban Casagolda opened the scoring for Oud-Heverlee Leuven from the penalty spot in the 40th minute, helping his side head down the tunnel for the half-time break with a one-goal advantage.
Anderlecht made a comeback early in the second half after Nathan Kabasele netted a brace as he scored the equaliser in the 53rd minute before doubling his side’s lead from the spot two minutes later.
Two minutes after coming on, Trezeguet provided the assist for Frank Acheampong who converted the ball into the net, making it 3-1.
One minute to full time, the Egyptian international added his side’s fourth goal as the game ended in a 4-1 victory for Anderlecht.