Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Trezeguet scores, assists in Anderlecht friendly victory
The 21-year-old Egyptian midfielder came on as a substitute at the one-hour mark and managed to provide the assist for his side’s third goal and score the fourth.
Esteban Casagolda opened the scoring for Oud-Heverlee Leuven from the penalty spot in the 40th minute, helping his side head down the tunnel for the half-time break with a one-goal advantage.
Anderlecht made a comeback early in the second half after Nathan Kabasele netted a brace as he scored the equaliser in the 53rd minute before doubling his side’s lead from the spot two minutes later.
Two minutes after coming on, Trezeguet provided the assist for Frank Acheampong who converted the ball into the net, making it 3-1.
One minute to full time, the Egyptian international added his side’s fourth goal as the game ended in a 4-1 victory for Anderlecht.