Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Trezeguet scores, assists in Anderlecht friendly victory
The 21-year-old Egyptian midfielder came on as a substitute at the one-hour mark and managed to provide the assist for his side’s third goal and score the fourth.
Esteban Casagolda opened the scoring for Oud-Heverlee Leuven from the penalty spot in the 40th minute, helping his side head down the tunnel for the half-time break with a one-goal advantage.
Anderlecht made a comeback early in the second half after Nathan Kabasele netted a brace as he scored the equaliser in the 53rd minute before doubling his side’s lead from the spot two minutes later.
Two minutes after coming on, Trezeguet provided the assist for Frank Acheampong who converted the ball into the net, making it 3-1.
One minute to full time, the Egyptian international added his side’s fourth goal as the game ended in a 4-1 victory for Anderlecht.