Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
EFA announce Cairo derby venue
The Cairo derby between Al Ahly and Zamalek will be held in the Army Stadium in Suez, on July 9.
The Red Devils are set to face the Whites in the final fixture of the Egyptian Premier League. The game will be played on the July 9, at 21:30 CLT.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has decided that the Cairo Derby will be played in the Army Stadium in Suez, instead of Petrosport stadium. They decided so, in order to counter any security issues that could be faced in Petrosport Stadium.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly has officially been crowned League Champions, after beating Ismaily 2-1 in the 32nd fixture of the Egyptian Premier League. While, Zamalek has officially secured the second spot in the league table.