Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
EFA announce Cairo derby venue
The Red Devils are set to face the Whites in the final fixture of the Egyptian Premier League. The game will be played on the July 9, at 21:30 CLT.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has decided that the Cairo Derby will be played in the Army Stadium in Suez, instead of Petrosport stadium. They decided so, in order to counter any security issues that could be faced in Petrosport Stadium.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly has officially been crowned League Champions, after beating Ismaily 2-1 in the 32nd fixture of the Egyptian Premier League. While, Zamalek has officially secured the second spot in the league table.