Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
EFA announce Cairo derby venue
The Cairo derby between Al Ahly and Zamalek will be held in the Army Stadium in Suez, on July 9.
The Red Devils are set to face the Whites in the final fixture of the Egyptian Premier League. The game will be played on the July 9, at 21:30 CLT.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has decided that the Cairo Derby will be played in the Army Stadium in Suez, instead of Petrosport stadium. They decided so, in order to counter any security issues that could be faced in Petrosport Stadium.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly has officially been crowned League Champions, after beating Ismaily 2-1 in the 32nd fixture of the Egyptian Premier League. While, Zamalek has officially secured the second spot in the league table.