Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
EFA announce Cairo derby venue
The Red Devils are set to face the Whites in the final fixture of the Egyptian Premier League. The game will be played on the July 9, at 21:30 CLT.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has decided that the Cairo Derby will be played in the Army Stadium in Suez, instead of Petrosport stadium. They decided so, in order to counter any security issues that could be faced in Petrosport Stadium.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly has officially been crowned League Champions, after beating Ismaily 2-1 in the 32nd fixture of the Egyptian Premier League. While, Zamalek has officially secured the second spot in the league table.