Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
EFA announce Cairo derby venue
The Cairo derby between Al Ahly and Zamalek will be held in the Army Stadium in Suez, on July 9.
The Red Devils are set to face the Whites in the final fixture of the Egyptian Premier League. The game will be played on the July 9, at 21:30 CLT.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has decided that the Cairo Derby will be played in the Army Stadium in Suez, instead of Petrosport stadium. They decided so, in order to counter any security issues that could be faced in Petrosport Stadium.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly has officially been crowned League Champions, after beating Ismaily 2-1 in the 32nd fixture of the Egyptian Premier League. While, Zamalek has officially secured the second spot in the league table.