Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Zamalek’s Obama extends Ittihad loan
Zamalek striker Youssef Ibrahim ‘Obama’ has extended his loan at Ittihad of Alexandria for another season.
The 21-year-old spent the 2015/16 season at Ittihad, where he scored seven goals in 31 games to become the club’s top scorer.
Ittihad’s director of football Walid Salah El-Din confirmed in April that he agreed with Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour over extending the striker’s loan period.
The Zamalek loanee signed the contracts that will keep him in Alexandria for a further season, putting an end to speculations linking him with a return to his parent club after impressing during his one-year loan at the Alexandria-based club.
Obama, a product of Zamalek’s youth team, was promoted to the first team in 2014 by the then club manager Ahmed Hossam Mido.