Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Zamalek’s Obama extends Ittihad loan
The 21-year-old spent the 2015/16 season at Ittihad, where he scored seven goals in 31 games to become the club’s top scorer.
Ittihad’s director of football Walid Salah El-Din confirmed in April that he agreed with Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour over extending the striker’s loan period.
The Zamalek loanee signed the contracts that will keep him in Alexandria for a further season, putting an end to speculations linking him with a return to his parent club after impressing during his one-year loan at the Alexandria-based club.
Obama, a product of Zamalek’s youth team, was promoted to the first team in 2014 by the then club manager Ahmed Hossam Mido.