Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Zamalek’s Obama extends Ittihad loan
Zamalek striker Youssef Ibrahim ‘Obama’ has extended his loan at Ittihad of Alexandria for another season.
The 21-year-old spent the 2015/16 season at Ittihad, where he scored seven goals in 31 games to become the club’s top scorer.
Ittihad’s director of football Walid Salah El-Din confirmed in April that he agreed with Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour over extending the striker’s loan period.
The Zamalek loanee signed the contracts that will keep him in Alexandria for a further season, putting an end to speculations linking him with a return to his parent club after impressing during his one-year loan at the Alexandria-based club.
Obama, a product of Zamalek’s youth team, was promoted to the first team in 2014 by the then club manager Ahmed Hossam Mido.