Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Zamalek’s Obama extends Ittihad loan
The 21-year-old spent the 2015/16 season at Ittihad, where he scored seven goals in 31 games to become the club’s top scorer.
Ittihad’s director of football Walid Salah El-Din confirmed in April that he agreed with Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour over extending the striker’s loan period.
The Zamalek loanee signed the contracts that will keep him in Alexandria for a further season, putting an end to speculations linking him with a return to his parent club after impressing during his one-year loan at the Alexandria-based club.
Obama, a product of Zamalek’s youth team, was promoted to the first team in 2014 by the then club manager Ahmed Hossam Mido.