Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Saleh Gomaa disciplined by Martin Jol
After being excluded from the club’s squad against Ittihad of Alexandria, Gomaa missed the team’s training the following day that involved the players excluded from the game, before refusing to undergo the weight test.
As a result of the player’s actions, Martin Jol decided on Gomaa’s punishment by training under Tarek Abdel-Aziz, the club’s physiotherapist, for the next three days.
Martin Jol is expected to announce the club’s squad that will face Zamalek in Cairo derby on Saturday in the last game of the 2015/2016 season, and it remains to be seen whether Gomaa will be called up for the matchday squad.