An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Saleh Gomaa disciplined by Martin Jol
After being excluded from the club’s squad against Ittihad of Alexandria, Gomaa missed the team’s training the following day that involved the players excluded from the game, before refusing to undergo the weight test.
As a result of the player’s actions, Martin Jol decided on Gomaa’s punishment by training under Tarek Abdel-Aziz, the club’s physiotherapist, for the next three days.
Martin Jol is expected to announce the club’s squad that will face Zamalek in Cairo derby on Saturday in the last game of the 2015/2016 season, and it remains to be seen whether Gomaa will be called up for the matchday squad.