Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Ittihad Jeddah offer for Kahraba
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has officially received an offer from Saudi Arabia titans Ittihad Jeddah.
Zamalek winger Kahraba has officially received a loan offer from Jeddah side Ittihad, the player’s agent confirmed to KingFut.
KingFut had revealed a few months ago that Kahraba, 22, had met Ittihad representatives ahead of possible negotiations for the player’s services, and the offer has finally come in.
Ittihad officially sent a one-year loan offer to Zamalek for the former Grasshopper Zürich forward.
The player has no problem with a move to Saudi Arabia.
It is worth noting that the club is already negotiating with Serie A side Bologna for the transfer of prodigy Mostafa Fathi, as well as the conclusion of Ahmed Hamoudi’s loan deal with Zamalek, which will leave the White Castle with few options in that position.
Ittihad are not the only Saudi Arabian club interested in the player as Al Ahli Jeddah were also after him a few months ago.
Kahraba previously met with Ittihad Jeddah representatives several months ago.