Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Ittihad Jeddah offer for Kahraba
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has officially received an offer from Saudi Arabia titans Ittihad Jeddah.
Zamalek winger Kahraba has officially received a loan offer from Jeddah side Ittihad, the player’s agent confirmed to KingFut.
KingFut had revealed a few months ago that Kahraba, 22, had met Ittihad representatives ahead of possible negotiations for the player’s services, and the offer has finally come in.
Ittihad officially sent a one-year loan offer to Zamalek for the former Grasshopper Zürich forward.
The player has no problem with a move to Saudi Arabia.
It is worth noting that the club is already negotiating with Serie A side Bologna for the transfer of prodigy Mostafa Fathi, as well as the conclusion of Ahmed Hamoudi’s loan deal with Zamalek, which will leave the White Castle with few options in that position.
Ittihad are not the only Saudi Arabian club interested in the player as Al Ahli Jeddah were also after him a few months ago.
Kahraba previously met with Ittihad Jeddah representatives several months ago.