Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Ittihad Jeddah offer for Kahraba
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has officially received an offer from Saudi Arabia titans Ittihad Jeddah.
Zamalek winger Kahraba has officially received a loan offer from Jeddah side Ittihad, the player’s agent confirmed to KingFut.
KingFut had revealed a few months ago that Kahraba, 22, had met Ittihad representatives ahead of possible negotiations for the player’s services, and the offer has finally come in.
Ittihad officially sent a one-year loan offer to Zamalek for the former Grasshopper Zürich forward.
The player has no problem with a move to Saudi Arabia.
It is worth noting that the club is already negotiating with Serie A side Bologna for the transfer of prodigy Mostafa Fathi, as well as the conclusion of Ahmed Hamoudi’s loan deal with Zamalek, which will leave the White Castle with few options in that position.
Ittihad are not the only Saudi Arabian club interested in the player as Al Ahli Jeddah were also after him a few months ago.
Kahraba previously met with Ittihad Jeddah representatives several months ago.