Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Ittihad Jeddah offer for Kahraba
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has officially received an offer from Saudi Arabia titans Ittihad Jeddah.
Zamalek winger Kahraba has officially received a loan offer from Jeddah side Ittihad, the player’s agent confirmed to KingFut.
KingFut had revealed a few months ago that Kahraba, 22, had met Ittihad representatives ahead of possible negotiations for the player’s services, and the offer has finally come in.
Ittihad officially sent a one-year loan offer to Zamalek for the former Grasshopper Zürich forward.
The player has no problem with a move to Saudi Arabia.
It is worth noting that the club is already negotiating with Serie A side Bologna for the transfer of prodigy Mostafa Fathi, as well as the conclusion of Ahmed Hamoudi’s loan deal with Zamalek, which will leave the White Castle with few options in that position.
Ittihad are not the only Saudi Arabian club interested in the player as Al Ahli Jeddah were also after him a few months ago.
Kahraba previously met with Ittihad Jeddah representatives several months ago.