AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
S.S. Lazio interested in Aly Ghazal
The defensive midfielder has been an integral part of CD Nacional’s squad over the last couple of seasons, becoming the first Egyptian to captain his team in the Primeira Liga.
This is not the first time Ghazal has been linked to a move away from the Madeira island with Porto, Hamburg, and other clubs showing interest over the last few transfer windows.
Ghazal recently expressed his concern over not being called up to Egypt’s national team camps despite his form and the offers he’s been receiving. Ghazal also mentioned that he turned down an offer from China last January.
Lazio is in preliminary talks with the Portuguese club, but no official offer has been presented. The 24-year-old is expected to cost the Rome-based club around 1.5 million Euros.
According to TuttoMercatoWeb’s editorial staff, Olympique Marseille is also in the race to sign Ali Ghazal.