Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
S.S. Lazio interested in Aly Ghazal
The defensive midfielder has been an integral part of CD Nacional’s squad over the last couple of seasons, becoming the first Egyptian to captain his team in the Primeira Liga.
This is not the first time Ghazal has been linked to a move away from the Madeira island with Porto, Hamburg, and other clubs showing interest over the last few transfer windows.
Ghazal recently expressed his concern over not being called up to Egypt’s national team camps despite his form and the offers he’s been receiving. Ghazal also mentioned that he turned down an offer from China last January.
Lazio is in preliminary talks with the Portuguese club, but no official offer has been presented. The 24-year-old is expected to cost the Rome-based club around 1.5 million Euros.
According to TuttoMercatoWeb’s editorial staff, Olympique Marseille is also in the race to sign Ali Ghazal.