Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
S.S. Lazio interested in Aly Ghazal
The defensive midfielder has been an integral part of CD Nacional’s squad over the last couple of seasons, becoming the first Egyptian to captain his team in the Primeira Liga.
This is not the first time Ghazal has been linked to a move away from the Madeira island with Porto, Hamburg, and other clubs showing interest over the last few transfer windows.
Ghazal recently expressed his concern over not being called up to Egypt’s national team camps despite his form and the offers he’s been receiving. Ghazal also mentioned that he turned down an offer from China last January.
Lazio is in preliminary talks with the Portuguese club, but no official offer has been presented. The 24-year-old is expected to cost the Rome-based club around 1.5 million Euros.
According to TuttoMercatoWeb’s editorial staff, Olympique Marseille is also in the race to sign Ali Ghazal.