Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
S.S. Lazio interested in Aly Ghazal
The defensive midfielder has been an integral part of CD Nacional’s squad over the last couple of seasons, becoming the first Egyptian to captain his team in the Primeira Liga.
This is not the first time Ghazal has been linked to a move away from the Madeira island with Porto, Hamburg, and other clubs showing interest over the last few transfer windows.
Ghazal recently expressed his concern over not being called up to Egypt’s national team camps despite his form and the offers he’s been receiving. Ghazal also mentioned that he turned down an offer from China last January.
Lazio is in preliminary talks with the Portuguese club, but no official offer has been presented. The 24-year-old is expected to cost the Rome-based club around 1.5 million Euros.
According to TuttoMercatoWeb’s editorial staff, Olympique Marseille is also in the race to sign Ali Ghazal.