Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan spoke about his side’s encounter with Nigeria’s Ifeanyi...
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
S.S. Lazio interested in Aly Ghazal
The defensive midfielder has been an integral part of CD Nacional’s squad over the last couple of seasons, becoming the first Egyptian to captain his team in the Primeira Liga.
This is not the first time Ghazal has been linked to a move away from the Madeira island with Porto, Hamburg, and other clubs showing interest over the last few transfer windows.
Ghazal recently expressed his concern over not being called up to Egypt’s national team camps despite his form and the offers he’s been receiving. Ghazal also mentioned that he turned down an offer from China last January.
Lazio is in preliminary talks with the Portuguese club, but no official offer has been presented. The 24-year-old is expected to cost the Rome-based club around 1.5 million Euros.
According to TuttoMercatoWeb’s editorial staff, Olympique Marseille is also in the race to sign Ali Ghazal.