Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Abdel Nader with another efficient Summer League game
Coming off the heels of an impressive Summer League performance against the Jazz, Egypt’s Abdel Nader had another pleasing game against the San Antonio Spurs.
In 11 minutes versus the Jazz, Nader dropped six points, five rebounds, and an assist in a win.
In the following matchup versus the talented Spurs Summer League team, Nader played 12 minutes. He scored 7 points on 100% shooting, while adding a rebound and a steal. The Celtics won the game on a last second three point shot by Terry Rozier, to finish 3-0 in the Utah Summer League.
Celtics’ supporters have largely been impressed with the 22-year-old thus far, citing his ability and willingness to help the team in any way possible.
The next step for Nader will be his participation in the Las Vegas Summer League, which runs from July 8 to July 18.
Abdel Nader is looking to become the second Egyptian to play in the NBA, after being drafted 58th overall by the Celtics in this year’s NBA draft after an impressive college career at Iowa State University.