Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Abdel Nader with another efficient Summer League game
Coming off the heels of an impressive Summer League performance against the Jazz, Egypt’s Abdel Nader had another pleasing game against the San Antonio Spurs.
In 11 minutes versus the Jazz, Nader dropped six points, five rebounds, and an assist in a win.
In the following matchup versus the talented Spurs Summer League team, Nader played 12 minutes. He scored 7 points on 100% shooting, while adding a rebound and a steal. The Celtics won the game on a last second three point shot by Terry Rozier, to finish 3-0 in the Utah Summer League.
Celtics’ supporters have largely been impressed with the 22-year-old thus far, citing his ability and willingness to help the team in any way possible.
The next step for Nader will be his participation in the Las Vegas Summer League, which runs from July 8 to July 18.
Abdel Nader is looking to become the second Egyptian to play in the NBA, after being drafted 58th overall by the Celtics in this year’s NBA draft after an impressive college career at Iowa State University.