Egypt national team left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy will not be able to play in...
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Abdel Nader with another efficient Summer League game
In 11 minutes versus the Jazz, Nader dropped six points, five rebounds, and an assist in a win.
In the following matchup versus the talented Spurs Summer League team, Nader played 12 minutes. He scored 7 points on 100% shooting, while adding a rebound and a steal. The Celtics won the game on a last second three point shot by Terry Rozier, to finish 3-0 in the Utah Summer League.
Celtics’ supporters have largely been impressed with the 22-year-old thus far, citing his ability and willingness to help the team in any way possible.
The next step for Nader will be his participation in the Las Vegas Summer League, which runs from July 8 to July 18.
Abdel Nader is looking to become the second Egyptian to play in the NBA, after being drafted 58th overall by the Celtics in this year’s NBA draft after an impressive college career at Iowa State University.