Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
Abdel Nader with another efficient Summer League game
Coming off the heels of an impressive Summer League performance against the Jazz, Egypt’s Abdel Nader had another pleasing game against the San Antonio Spurs.
In 11 minutes versus the Jazz, Nader dropped six points, five rebounds, and an assist in a win.
In the following matchup versus the talented Spurs Summer League team, Nader played 12 minutes. He scored 7 points on 100% shooting, while adding a rebound and a steal. The Celtics won the game on a last second three point shot by Terry Rozier, to finish 3-0 in the Utah Summer League.
Celtics’ supporters have largely been impressed with the 22-year-old thus far, citing his ability and willingness to help the team in any way possible.
The next step for Nader will be his participation in the Las Vegas Summer League, which runs from July 8 to July 18.
Abdel Nader is looking to become the second Egyptian to play in the NBA, after being drafted 58th overall by the Celtics in this year’s NBA draft after an impressive college career at Iowa State University.