Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Abdel Nader with another efficient Summer League game
Coming off the heels of an impressive Summer League performance against the Jazz, Egypt’s Abdel Nader had another pleasing game against the San Antonio Spurs.
In 11 minutes versus the Jazz, Nader dropped six points, five rebounds, and an assist in a win.
In the following matchup versus the talented Spurs Summer League team, Nader played 12 minutes. He scored 7 points on 100% shooting, while adding a rebound and a steal. The Celtics won the game on a last second three point shot by Terry Rozier, to finish 3-0 in the Utah Summer League.
Celtics’ supporters have largely been impressed with the 22-year-old thus far, citing his ability and willingness to help the team in any way possible.
The next step for Nader will be his participation in the Las Vegas Summer League, which runs from July 8 to July 18.
Abdel Nader is looking to become the second Egyptian to play in the NBA, after being drafted 58th overall by the Celtics in this year’s NBA draft after an impressive college career at Iowa State University.