Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Smouha sign Banou Diawara from Algerian JS Kabylie
Smouha have completed the signing of Burkinabe international striker Banou Diawara from Algerian club JS Kabylie Jeunesse Sportive de Kabylie, the Alexandrian club announced.
Diawara, who had one year remaining on his contract with the Algerian side, has penned a four-year deal at Smouha, the Alexandria-based club announced.
The Burkinabe international joined JS Kabylie last July, where he managed to score 11 goals to finish the season as the third top scorer of 2015/2016 Algerian Ligue 1, two goals away from top scorer Mohamed Zubya of MC Oran.
Diawara also finished as the top scorer of the Burkinabe Premier League with his former side Racing Club de Bobo Dioulasso in two successive occasions, during the 2013/14 and 2014/15 seasons.
The 24-year-old striker has been reportedly linked with several African clubs including TP Mazembe, Esperance Sportive de Tunis, Al Ahly and Zamalek. He represented Burkina Faso on two occasions making his debut in May 2015.
Diawara becomes the third striker to join Smouha for the next season, after they had secured the services of Ahmed Gaafar from Petrojet and Ahmed Raouf from Al Masry, who will all join Hossam Salama “Paulo” who finished as the Egyptian Premier League’s top scorer in the past two seasons.
Smouha have sealed an automatic qualification to the CAF Confederation Cup after beating Tala’a El-Gaish on Friday to finish third in the 2015/16 campaign on 55 points.