Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Al Ahly, Setif fined by CAF
Al Ahly was fined an amount of 5,000 USD for the fans behavior of lighting flares in their home loss to ASEC Mimosas in their second group stage match.
ES Setif, a member of Zamalek SC’s group, was punished for various offenses dating back to their encounter with Al Merreikh, in which the lighting of flares by their fans cost the club 5,000 USD.
The Algerian club was fined another 45,000 USD due to their fans behavior in their match versus Mamelodi Sundowns, in which the referee ended the match early due to riots. CAF later eliminated Setif from the CAF Champions League.
Setif is also forced to play two games behind closed doors.