Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Al Ahly, Setif fined by CAF
Al Ahly was fined an amount of 5,000 USD for the fans behavior of lighting flares in their home loss to ASEC Mimosas in their second group stage match.
ES Setif, a member of Zamalek SC’s group, was punished for various offenses dating back to their encounter with Al Merreikh, in which the lighting of flares by their fans cost the club 5,000 USD.
The Algerian club was fined another 45,000 USD due to their fans behavior in their match versus Mamelodi Sundowns, in which the referee ended the match early due to riots. CAF later eliminated Setif from the CAF Champions League.
Setif is also forced to play two games behind closed doors.