Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Al Ahly, Setif fined by CAF
Al Ahly was fined an amount of 5,000 USD for the fans behavior of lighting flares in their home loss to ASEC Mimosas in their second group stage match.
ES Setif, a member of Zamalek SC’s group, was punished for various offenses dating back to their encounter with Al Merreikh, in which the lighting of flares by their fans cost the club 5,000 USD.
The Algerian club was fined another 45,000 USD due to their fans behavior in their match versus Mamelodi Sundowns, in which the referee ended the match early due to riots. CAF later eliminated Setif from the CAF Champions League.
Setif is also forced to play two games behind closed doors.