Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Al Ahly, Setif fined by CAF
Al Ahly was fined an amount of 5,000 USD for the fans behavior of lighting flares in their home loss to ASEC Mimosas in their second group stage match.
ES Setif, a member of Zamalek SC’s group, was punished for various offenses dating back to their encounter with Al Merreikh, in which the lighting of flares by their fans cost the club 5,000 USD.
The Algerian club was fined another 45,000 USD due to their fans behavior in their match versus Mamelodi Sundowns, in which the referee ended the match early due to riots. CAF later eliminated Setif from the CAF Champions League.
Setif is also forced to play two games behind closed doors.