Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Malick Evouna to undergo Tianjin Teda medical
23-year-old forward Malick Evouna has already left Egypt ahead of his medical tests for China’s Tianjin Teda.
Teda are set to pay Al Ahly Eight million USD for the services of Evouna, with his former club Wydad Casablanca getting a reported 30% of the transfer fee after inserting a sell-on clause upon the player’s $2.5 million transfer to Egypt last summer.
Evouna helped Al Ahly win the Egyptian Premier league title this season, scoring 12 goals in the process.