Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Malick Evouna to undergo Tianjin Teda medical
23-year-old forward Malick Evouna has already left Egypt ahead of his medical tests for China’s Tianjin Teda.
Teda are set to pay Al Ahly Eight million USD for the services of Evouna, with his former club Wydad Casablanca getting a reported 30% of the transfer fee after inserting a sell-on clause upon the player’s $2.5 million transfer to Egypt last summer.
Evouna helped Al Ahly win the Egyptian Premier league title this season, scoring 12 goals in the process.