Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Malick Evouna to undergo Tianjin Teda medical
23-year-old forward Malick Evouna has already left Egypt ahead of his medical tests for China’s Tianjin Teda.
Teda are set to pay Al Ahly Eight million USD for the services of Evouna, with his former club Wydad Casablanca getting a reported 30% of the transfer fee after inserting a sell-on clause upon the player’s $2.5 million transfer to Egypt last summer.
Evouna helped Al Ahly win the Egyptian Premier league title this season, scoring 12 goals in the process.