Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Mohamed El-Shennawy
Al Ahly have completed the transfer of Petrojet goalkeeper Mohamed El-Shenawy, according to the club’s official website.
KingFut had exclusively revealed weeks earlier that El-Shennawy’s transfer to the Red Devils was imminent, and the club have officially confirmed the deal.
The 27-year-old joined Petrojet in 2013 from Tala’a El-Gaish, and had previously come through the ranks of Al Ahly’s youth setup before leaving in 2009.
El-Shennawy has signed a five-year contract with The Red Devils. His return to the reigning Egyptian Premier League champions comes at a time when #1 choice Sherif Ekramy is under fire for recent poor performances in the league and CAF Champions League.
The player has been awarded for his superb form this season by Hector Cuper, with the Egypt national team manager selecting him regularly as a squad member for the national team.