The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Mohamed El-Shennawy
Al Ahly have completed the transfer of Petrojet goalkeeper Mohamed El-Shenawy, according to the club’s official website.
KingFut had exclusively revealed weeks earlier that El-Shennawy’s transfer to the Red Devils was imminent, and the club have officially confirmed the deal.
The 27-year-old joined Petrojet in 2013 from Tala’a El-Gaish, and had previously come through the ranks of Al Ahly’s youth setup before leaving in 2009.
El-Shennawy has signed a five-year contract with The Red Devils. His return to the reigning Egyptian Premier League champions comes at a time when #1 choice Sherif Ekramy is under fire for recent poor performances in the league and CAF Champions League.
The player has been awarded for his superb form this season by Hector Cuper, with the Egypt national team manager selecting him regularly as a squad member for the national team.