Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Mohamed El-Shennawy
Al Ahly have completed the transfer of Petrojet goalkeeper Mohamed El-Shenawy, according to the club’s official website.
KingFut had exclusively revealed weeks earlier that El-Shennawy’s transfer to the Red Devils was imminent, and the club have officially confirmed the deal.
The 27-year-old joined Petrojet in 2013 from Tala’a El-Gaish, and had previously come through the ranks of Al Ahly’s youth setup before leaving in 2009.
El-Shennawy has signed a five-year contract with The Red Devils. His return to the reigning Egyptian Premier League champions comes at a time when #1 choice Sherif Ekramy is under fire for recent poor performances in the league and CAF Champions League.
The player has been awarded for his superb form this season by Hector Cuper, with the Egypt national team manager selecting him regularly as a squad member for the national team.