Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Mohamed El-Shennawy
Al Ahly have completed the transfer of Petrojet goalkeeper Mohamed El-Shenawy, according to the club’s official website.
KingFut had exclusively revealed weeks earlier that El-Shennawy’s transfer to the Red Devils was imminent, and the club have officially confirmed the deal.
The 27-year-old joined Petrojet in 2013 from Tala’a El-Gaish, and had previously come through the ranks of Al Ahly’s youth setup before leaving in 2009.
El-Shennawy has signed a five-year contract with The Red Devils. His return to the reigning Egyptian Premier League champions comes at a time when #1 choice Sherif Ekramy is under fire for recent poor performances in the league and CAF Champions League.
The player has been awarded for his superb form this season by Hector Cuper, with the Egypt national team manager selecting him regularly as a squad member for the national team.