Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Panathinaikos sign Mubarak Wakaso from Rubin Kazan
Ghanaian international Wakaso Mubarak has completed his transfer to Panathinaikos, joining from Russian club Rubin Kazan.
Panathinaikos have announced that Wakaso arrived in the Greek capital Athens before signing a three-year deal with the club after completing his medical.
The 26 year old winger spent the last season at Las Palmas on loan from Rubin Kazan, scoring one goal in 22 appearances with La Liga side.
Wakaso has spent the majority of his career in Spain, signed by Elche CF from his native club Ashanti Gold in 2008. He spent three season in the Valencian club before signing with Villarreal in January 2011.
Wakaso made few appearances with Villarreal B in the Segunda Division before making his debut with the first team in La Liga one month later. Wakaso stayed for one more season with the Yellow Submarines.
Following Villarreal’s relegation at the end of 2011/2012 season, Wakaso signed for RCD Espanyol, where he played one season with the Catalan club scoring three goals in 26 games. He then joined Rubin Kazan in 2013.
Spending only one season at Russia, the Ghanaian winger was then loaned to Celtic the following season before his last spell with Las Palmas.
Wakaso has 41 caps for the Ghanian National Team, and he was a part of the Ghanaian Team that finished as runner-ups in the 2015 African Cup of Nations, losing the final to Ivory Coast.