KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
CAF fines FEGUIFUT, suspends vice president for attempted bribery
CAF have fined the Federación Ecuatoguineana de Fútbol (FEGUIFUT), and have suspended vice president Gustavo Ndong for 2 years.
Gustavo Ndong, vice president of the Federación Ecuatoguineana de Fútbol, Equatorial Guinea’s football governing body, was found guilty of attempting to bribe the referee during Equatorial Guinea’s 2016 Women African Cup of Nations qualifier match against Mali.
FEGUIFUT have been fined $25,000 by CAF for the offence.
Equatorial Guinea beat Mali 3-2 on aggregate en route to the 2016 Women AFCON in Cameroon, which is set to kick off in August.
Ndong has been suspended by CAF and will be banned from administrative activities for a period of two years.