Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
CAF fines FEGUIFUT, suspends vice president for attempted bribery
CAF have fined the Federación Ecuatoguineana de Fútbol (FEGUIFUT), and have suspended vice president Gustavo Ndong for 2 years.
Gustavo Ndong, vice president of the Federación Ecuatoguineana de Fútbol, Equatorial Guinea’s football governing body, was found guilty of attempting to bribe the referee during Equatorial Guinea’s 2016 Women African Cup of Nations qualifier match against Mali.
FEGUIFUT have been fined $25,000 by CAF for the offence.
Equatorial Guinea beat Mali 3-2 on aggregate en route to the 2016 Women AFCON in Cameroon, which is set to kick off in August.
Ndong has been suspended by CAF and will be banned from administrative activities for a period of two years.