Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
CAF fines FEGUIFUT, suspends vice president for attempted bribery
CAF have fined the Federación Ecuatoguineana de Fútbol (FEGUIFUT), and have suspended vice president Gustavo Ndong for 2 years.
Gustavo Ndong, vice president of the Federación Ecuatoguineana de Fútbol, Equatorial Guinea’s football governing body, was found guilty of attempting to bribe the referee during Equatorial Guinea’s 2016 Women African Cup of Nations qualifier match against Mali.
FEGUIFUT have been fined $25,000 by CAF for the offence.
Equatorial Guinea beat Mali 3-2 on aggregate en route to the 2016 Women AFCON in Cameroon, which is set to kick off in August.
Ndong has been suspended by CAF and will be banned from administrative activities for a period of two years.