Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
CAF fines FEGUIFUT, suspends vice president for attempted bribery
CAF have fined the Federación Ecuatoguineana de Fútbol (FEGUIFUT), and have suspended vice president Gustavo Ndong for 2 years.
Gustavo Ndong, vice president of the Federación Ecuatoguineana de Fútbol, Equatorial Guinea’s football governing body, was found guilty of attempting to bribe the referee during Equatorial Guinea’s 2016 Women African Cup of Nations qualifier match against Mali.
FEGUIFUT have been fined $25,000 by CAF for the offence.
Equatorial Guinea beat Mali 3-2 on aggregate en route to the 2016 Women AFCON in Cameroon, which is set to kick off in August.
Ndong has been suspended by CAF and will be banned from administrative activities for a period of two years.