Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
CAF fines FEGUIFUT, suspends vice president for attempted bribery
CAF have fined the Federación Ecuatoguineana de Fútbol (FEGUIFUT), and have suspended vice president Gustavo Ndong for 2 years.
Gustavo Ndong, vice president of the Federación Ecuatoguineana de Fútbol, Equatorial Guinea’s football governing body, was found guilty of attempting to bribe the referee during Equatorial Guinea’s 2016 Women African Cup of Nations qualifier match against Mali.
FEGUIFUT have been fined $25,000 by CAF for the offence.
Equatorial Guinea beat Mali 3-2 on aggregate en route to the 2016 Women AFCON in Cameroon, which is set to kick off in August.
Ndong has been suspended by CAF and will be banned from administrative activities for a period of two years.